22

Two months later

So I guess it's been quiet a while. Taehyung and I have grown apart, he hardly speaks to me and seems sad all the time. He hardly speaks in general actually, there's something up with him and I'm really worried. We never went on the holiday...he told me he wasn't feeling it, so we decided we wouldn't go.

Sunghee has come over a few times but that's only to beat her boyfriend up, Taehyung seems too weak to defend himself and will just back up into a corner. I have to get her out of the house because he won't even touch her. He will lock himself in his room and won't even eat his food. I've tried to ask his what's wrong but he will groan and moan in annoyance like i'm bothering him.

He's not the Taehyung I remember, but I'm sure he's going through something. All the things he does are signs of depression and anxiety. I haven't seen him take medication but I'm sure that's what it is.

I have also decided to move on with my life, Joshua and I are officially dating. I haven't told Taehyung, I still feel something towards him and it is really strong but he's stopped all signs of affection for me.

❣︎.❣︎.❣︎
Dove was out with her boyfriend Joshua, they were at the park after finishing their date at the zoo.

Joshua looked down at Dove and smiled, "hey." he muttered. Her eyes trailed up to him and she smiled. "yeah?"

"Can I come over today..." he asked with a small frown. "you know why you can't Joshie, maybe in a few months or so okay." she sighed knowing Taehyung will throw a fit if he see her new boyfriend.

"but baby come on, it can't hurt him that much. You're divorce is almost final."

"He's not well Josh, he's really not well...okay." I sighed before kissing his cheek. "I already know that." he sighed.

"Dove can I asked you something?"

"of course you can babe."

"I was wondering if you'd want to-"

Just before he'd finished his sentence Dove's phone rang. "sorry." she got it out of her pocket and answered it. Joshua rolled his eyes and took his hand out of hers. Dove was too busy listening to Anisha panicking to notice.

"Nisha, what's going on?"

"Dove please come back home, Taehyung is gonna slit his throat." She cried softly. Dove's heart sank and her eyes widened.

"W-what?!"

"J-Jungkook is t-trying to calm him down but he won't listen. I know he'll listen to you, p-please come back home." she begged.

"of course I'm coming, stay on the phone okay babe."

"o-okay...Tae no, Jungkook! Jungkook get it off him!!" her tears grew even more.

Dove could feel nothing but fear, if Taehyung killed himself she wouldn't know how to cope. He means so much to her and he doesn't realise it. "Joshua we need to go!"

"Why?" he scoffed.

"Taehyung is trying to kill himself." she sniffled dragging her boyfriend out of the park and running the five minutes to her house. She stayed on the phone with jungkook's girlfriend. She could hear all the yelling and Taehyung screaming the house down.

Dove and Joshua eventually made it back to the house and she ran into the house. She could hear their screaming coming from the kitchen and ran for her life. Joshua staggered behind feeling some kind of way. He didn't know Taehyung but each time they went out together something would happen and she'd have to go back home.