17

There was a gentle finger tracing words on my collarbone. I slowly opened my eyes to see Taehyung dragging his finger across my skin with his head snug in my arms. I smiled and kissed his head, "Good morning Tae."

He looked up at me and smiled, "Good morning."

I looked up at the window and it was still gloomy and grey outside. It was like there was no life.

I looked back down at Taehyung and he was gazing at me. "What?" I giggled. He had his arm tightly wrapped around my waist and I rubbed his chest lightly. "You're cute when you sleep." he chuckled before leaving small innocent pecks on my shoulder.

I gave his scalp a gentle massage and he moaned softly. "You like that?" I teased. He just nodded and purred like a cat. I smiled and kissed the crown of his head.

He inhaled sharply and rubbed my side, "Should we do something today?" he asked.

"Like what?"

"Go out..."

I giggled and patted his head, "Babe have you seen the weather outside? It's pouring with rain."

"What should we do then?" he asked rubbing on my tummy.

"We could do lots of things together. cook, watch films, eat junk, snuggle, binge Netflix originals. or we could just have sex again."

Taehyung chuckled and wriggled up in bed. He looked down on me and kissed me passionately. I let out a soft moan and rubbed my leg against his side. he hovered over me and sucked on my nipples while rubbing on my clit. I moaned out in pleasure and started fingering me. "Fuck taehyung, just like that?" I whined.

He chuckled and nodded, "You deserved it princess." he smiled before kissing my lips with great care.

I stopped complaining and let him pleasure me again. he sucked on my neck and I giggled before he unexpectedly shoved himself into me followed by a hiss. I jerked up at the suddenness and whimpered, "Tae!"

"Sorry I lost my patience." he chuckled while moving his hips into mine. I grabbed his face and kissed him softly before pushing him off me. he looked at me confused before laughing, "Why did you push me off?"

"Because I wanna be on top." I smiled. He sat up and I saddled him before easing myself onto him. he groaned and his head fell back, as I started bouncing on him. My fingers got lost in his hair while the moans poured out of both of our mouths.

I wrapped my arms around his shoulders and my fingers locked in his hair. his hands started groping my ass, "Fuck Dove." he whispered before kissing my neck.

I gasped into the air as I felt him stroke my sweet spot. "Taehyung!" I moaned softly as he sucked on my nipples.

His fingers began to trace down my back before I grabbed his face again and kissed him affectionately. I could feel the smile grow on his face, he pulled away and rested his head back on the headrest. I smirked seeing the pleasure on his face, the pleasure I was giving him.

...
After two rounds of amazing morning sex, we were completely knocked out. I had my head against Taehyung's shoulder and my arms wrapped around his. "Hey, princess?"

I smiled and looked up at him, "Yeah taehyung."

"I-I don't think we should keep doing this, I'm starting to get confused," he admitted looking away from me.

"What do you mean?" I asked rubbing his chest.

"You want the divorce, but we keep having sex like everything is going to be okay...Sometimes I think you might fall in love with me, but I know it's stupid. It's just making me hurt even more." he sighed.