11

I woke up from a bright light hitting my face. I sat up yawned, I heard a soft moan from Dove. The sheets ruffled and she sat up on the bed. I cleared my throat and she jumped. I small squeak left her soft lips and she looked at me in shock.

I smiled faintly but she just gave a blank stare. "You okay?" I asked. She just nodded and gave me a confused look.

"What are you doing on the floor?" She asked in her hoarse but soft morning voice. I smiled hearing it and shrugged.

"I-I was looking for something...can't remember what it was."

"Oh."

I didn't want to tell her I slept on the floor. I just don't want her to feel like she's crazy for flipping out. It's not he fault.

"I guess I'll leave you then." I gave a small smile and stood up before making my way to the door. I walked out and went to my room.

...

Dove stayed in her bed confused and still disheartened. What happened yesterday was a bit of a blur, she just remembers Taehyung apologising. That's all.

She got out of bed and slowly made her was to Taehyung's room. She knocked on the door and it opened revealing a shirtless Tae. She placed her head down and bit her lips shyly. "What's wrong Dove?" He asked with a slight smile.

"C-can I come in?"

"...sure." He stepped aside and she walked in. The door shut behind her and she flinched. She turned around and looked at Taehyung. He looked upset, like he was disheartened.

He gave Dove a small smile before walking to his wardrobe and getting out a jumper. "W-what happened y-yesterday?"

Her soft voice flooded his ears and his heart fluttered. He stayed with his back to her and bit his lip. "You don't remember?"

"N-no." Dove walked up closer to him and he could scenes her presence.

"I told you how sorry I was...but you told me you hated me. I'm not angry or anything, so it's all good." He chuckled softly but his eyes glossed over. He was starting to feel some type of way towards Dove. He didn't know what it was but those three words really cut him.

"O-oh...is that all?" She asked. He nodded while playing with his fingers. His back was still facing her.

"Okay..." Dove didn't say sorry, she kinda meant it and she wanted him to know that. She walked out of his bedroom and sighed. Taehyung turned his head to the door and smiled faintly.

"Why did I ever hurt you?" He muttered to himself. He shook his head and went back over to his bed.