36

The Next Night.

"Tae drink up, you can't be depressed forever." Kai sighed rubbing his friends back, trying to comfort the man.

"I-I know." Taehyung smiled faintly before taking a sip of his cocktail. He has an uneasy feeling about tonight. Jungkook and Kai had forced him to come out and have fun and to not to be stuck in the house all day working in his office.

"B-but how is Dove, have any of you spoken to her recently?" he asked rubbing is cold hands together. Kai noticed the silver ring on his finger and frowned upon his friend. "She's okay." Jungkook smiled, munching on his steak. "Tae, is that your wedding ring?" He questioned pointing at the silver marriage token.

Jungkook frowned and looked at his friend dead in the eye. "Tae you never took it off?" he asked shocked. Taehyung smiled awkwardly and nodded, "It is...I don't want any girls approaching me." he sighed lightly, trying to make light on the obvious elephant in the room. Kai turned his head to Jungkook and the pale boy shook his head.

"Tae, is that really the reason you still have it on." Jungkook pushed his quiet friend for an answer. Taehyung groaned and sat back in his chair. "Okay, I can't let go of the past. The happy times I had with her...I don't care if you think it's weird or unhealthy because you can never know how I feel." he huffed before angrily gulping down his vodka tonic intoxicating himself slightly.

"N-no..It's not wrong-"

"I know It's not wrong." he interrupted. "No Taehyung I don't mean it like that. I mean, don't you feel the need to move on from Dove...she has a new place now, she's dumped that dick of a cunt and she's happy. Why can't you do the same? You're stuck in the past and maybe you guys will see each other again, but right now just try and be happy. " Jungkook said with a deep concern in his heart.

Taehyung shrugged and looked at the floor. "Can you be happy Tae? Can you move on?" Kai interrogated drinking his cocktail.

That question lingered on in Taehyung's mind. Can...he move on. He doesn't know the answer to that question, he hasn't moved on from the time he was at school and was a cruel prick. He hasn't moved on from the times he's mistreated Dove. From the time he watched Dove almost take her own life...he stopped her but he knew he was the reason she was up on that bridge. That in itself kills him.

"I don't think I can..." he murmured tapping his fingers on the wooden table. he felt like crying is heart out but he kept it in. "I-I think I'm gonna go." he stuttered grabbing his coat and dashing a ten pound note on the table.

"No Tae don't go, we-" by the time Kai could finish Taehyung was already out of the door. He couldn't hold in his emotions, he'd rather go home and cry, cry like he has been for the past few months.

He wiped his eyes but they were constantly being replaced by new salted ones. His vision was blurred and his mind was yelling at him, ordering him to hurt himself...so he couldn't hear the three guys approaching him.

He sniffled as he turned into an alleyway mistaking it for the next turn. "shit." Once he'd realised he turned around and stopped in his tracks. He wiped up his tears and frowned at the three men standing in his way. "c-can I help you?" he asked wiping his runny nose with the edge of his sleeve. His hands were shaky and he watched as the men approached him. He stumbled back before noticing the knife and the knuckle rings they had.

Before Taehyung could make a run for it two of them grabbed hold of him and covered his mouth allow one of them shoved a knife through his gut. He choked on his breath as the knife was taken out of his stomach and forced back into his flesh.

He gripped onto the main attacker's shirt while he dropped onto his knees, then onto his hands. He was punched in the face over and over again with a knuckle ring, bruising his cheek and busting his lip. The three guys dropped their weapons and left the scene, leaving him there bleeding out violently. He took his shaky hand and pressed it against his wounds.

Taehyung looked down at the crimson liquid escaping from his insides. He whimpered in pain while trying to stable himself to his feet. As he continuously tried and failed, the click clacking of heels became clearer to him.

There was a pair of black heels that stopped in front of him. His eyes followed the pale skinny legs before landing on the one person he hated the most. "S-s-sunghee." he groaned seeing the smug smile on her face. She crouched down and grabbed her ex boyfriend's chin with her boney fingers. "you fucked with the wrong one Taehyung...you shouldn't have put your dick in another bitch."

"you bartard!" he growled, she tutted before shaking her head. "that's no way to speak to a lady."

"y-you're not a lady sunghee...j-just a c-crazy, jealous, money hungry cunt." he breathed feeling himself becoming weaker. Sunghee just smiled and pouted watching her ex dying.

"I may be, but I loved you...and you turned your back on me for another woman." she scoffed digging her nails into his chin. Taehyung smiled weakly before swallowing thickly.

"Y-You n-never loved me...but I did love you once. But I'll never, ever give you the satisfaction of thinking you ended me. I'm the reason for my own death...not you." he sighed. She tilted her head and frowned. "What did you see in that Dovie Nation bitch I can't stand. Once I finish you off...I'll go kill your little princess."

"D-Dove is beautiful, smart, kind, humble, well mannered and is a damn fucking model. I love her, I love her more than anything. More than money, more than expensive cars, more than my multiples houses...more than I ever loved you," He started into her eyes and smiled seeing the anger and frustration in them "You're nothing Sunghee, nothing to me...nothing to this world. A worthless and a jealous psycho brat her daddy spoiled and moulded to become a fucking serial killer. I hate you. And I hope you know that. I feel bad for that baby you managed to conceive, it has a crazy son of a bitch for a mother..." he spat at her while secretly reaching for the knife he was stabbed with.

Sunghee was too irritate to notice anything. "You really want me to kill her don't you...I'll torture her, get dirty men to rape and sexually abuse her, I'll watch her deteriorate into nothing. Then I'll hang her." she explained to Taehyung with a smirk on her pale face. "Also, I had sex with Joshua...the baby is his and he knows. We're gonna be together and leave Dove heartbroken. I told you not to mess with me Tae."

Hearing this made Taehyung snap, "You sick bitch. I fucking dare you, you lay one finger on her and you're dead." he coughed wrapping the knife handle in his sleeve jumper.

"Well you can't really do anything babe, I'm going to kill you now." she giggled taking out a gun. At that moment Taehyung stabbed the knife through her chest right into her heart. Her eyes widened and she looked down at her chest.

"Don't mess with the people I love Sunghee...I thought you were smarter than that." he uttered while watching her bleed from the mouth and eyes. "If I die, you die too...bitch." he snarled before dragging himself to the wall to rest.

Taehyung let out a shaky breath as more blood seeped out of the wounds. He observed as Sunghee took out the knife and fell into a pile of bin bags, it matched her coat so she couldn't be found at first glance.

He could die in peace knowing his Angel will be out of harms way. A small smile stretched on his bruised cheeks while in agony. He groaned in discomfort feeling himself becoming weaker and weaker.

"Please forgive me." he sniffled. "I was only trying to protect her." he sighed as the tears built back up in his eyes. His eyes grew heavy and his breathing became more violent.

Taehyung's body was weak but his ears were still working. He heard panicking and an unfamiliar male's voice, he was picked up and rushed away.

•••••••
for some reason I unpublished this chapter now i can't remember why? I was so tired last night I can't remember a bloody thing. but i'm gonna publish 37 like i would have done.