18

Dove was woken up by a slamming of doors and yelling. "I swear to god Taehyung i will fucking kill you if i found out there's something between you and her!!" Sunghee yelled hitting Taehyung on his chest.

"nothing is going on with me and Dove. what the fuck Sunghee!!" Taehyung lied grabbing her hands and pushing her away.

Dove got out of bed and placed her knickers on before grabbing a oversized jumper to cover up her hickeys and short night gown. She peeked her head out of her bedroom door and saw the two arguing in the hallway. She didn't want to get involved like she did yesterday, so she just shut the door and went to wash her face and brush her teeth.

After completing her morning routine. Dove walked out of her room and down the stairs, she entered the kitchen where taehyung was munching on some strawberries. she nodded to him as in to say hello and he smiled. "hey." he mumbled acting like they haven't been getting closer to eachother. "sunghee doing your head in again." she asked leaning against the counter, before taking the strawberry from his grasp.

"yes...and i was about to eat that." he frowned trying to take it back, but she just shoved it in her mouth. he sulked and squished her cheeks together, "give it back." he demanded. Dove started chewing while her cheeks were behind pulled and tugged at. "stop i want my strawberry back."

as he said that she swallowed the mushed strawberry and smiled. "abracadabra, it's gone." taehyung scoffed before picking up the crate of red berries and walked out of the kitchen. However Dove stopped him and he turned around, "where is she?"

"in the living room." he frowned softly, "is she acting off?"

"she always is to be honest sweetheart...but today she's been really strange." he shrugged. "well is she leaving today?"

"mhm, she's not happy with me." he chuckled before taking another bite out of his strawberry. She rolled her eyes and opened the fridge, "oh apple juice."

she poured herself a glass and heard a female voice. "what's going on here?" Sunghee sighed staring into Dove's soul. Dove turned around while drinking her juice, she frowned and shrugged. "what are you talking about?"

"i heard voices...are you talking about me?"

"oh no...we would never." Dove gasped sarcastically. Sunghee glared at her and gave a fake smile. "I think it's time you went home babe." Taehyung sighed. Sunghee inhaled sharply before walking away and stomping her feet up the stairs.

"she looked like she was about to bite me." Dove snickered. "you push it sometimes Dove." Taehyung chuckled while shaking his head.

"She's so easy to annoy though, it's entertaining." She smiled before taking another sip of her apple juice. "is this organic?" she asked.

"mhm. you like it?"

"very much." Dove smiled.

Sunghee was lugging her things down the stairs throwing a tantrum, she opened the front door to see Jungkook about to knock. "Move Junglecock." she growled before storming off in her somewhat broken jimmy choo's. "nice to see you too, bitch." Jungkook mumbled before entering the house.

"Hello?!" he yelled, taking his shoes off. His voice could be heard from the kitchen and Dove's eyes widened. She put her drink down and ran to the front door, "KOOKIE!!" she squealed jumping on her best friend. "where the hell have you been all these years, I thought you left me." she whined shoving her head into his muscly chest. Jungkook smiled and hugged her back. "I missed you too, I was getting caught up with work."

"any new clients?"

"loads...being a photographer is harder than you think." he sighed. "really, I thought you just take a bunch of pictures." Dove frowned. Jungkook scoffed and scowled at her before noticing her stockings, "Dove what the fuck are you wearing?"