16

Taehyung's eyes twinkled in a way I've never seen before. His hand slowly stroked my cheek and he gave me a soft smile. "a-are you sure dove. I don't want you to regret your first time being with me..."

"I won't...I promise." I told him with a smile.

"I'll only do it if you really want me to." he said looking away from my gaze, he had turned shy and it just made me smile. I hesitantly placed my hands on his cheeks and captured his lips in a gentle kiss. "I want you to have me...is that not clear to you." I whispered staring into his chocolate brown eyes, there was something looming in them. It was strong, his pools were filled with love... He feels something much deeper for me, it's passionate and I know his heart has turned soft for me. He regrets deeply what he's done, but you can't change the past.

He slowly pulled away from the kiss and placed his warm hand on my neck, while rubbing his nose against mine. The feeling of his breath against mine, made me want to believe we could make things work. His eyes locked with mine and I sighed. "Will it hurt?" I asked.

"At first...but it'll get better." He smiled running his hands down to my side. I gently curled my fingers in his hair while his fingers tease the seat of my panties. He kept eye contact with me as he started rubbing his fingers on my sensitive nerve.

I closed my eyes and let out a sigh of pleasure. Taehyung caught my lips in a passionate kiss while his free hand unbuttoned my shirt. I moaned into his mouth with the feeling of need and compliance filled my mind. His cold fingertips fondly traced the black lace fabric of my bra sending shivers down my spine, he unhurriedly pulled away from the kiss with a saliva trail following. Our breaths were heavy and our bodies were sexually simulated like our dirty minds.

Taehyung paused his movements and gazed upon me, I turned away intimidated by his eyes. I don't know what he was feeling but I started to crave him, like i've never wanted something so bad. he sat up and pulled his shirt over his head then tossing it away carelessly. My eyes were lured back to his frame and I scanned his muscular torso while biting my lip, he chuckled softly and pulled me up by my waist. his hands tucked underneath my shirt and pulled it down my arms, his fingers kissed my skin as he gently unfastened my bra.

The chilly air hit my bare skin, I gulped seeing my bra in his hands. He just smiled and threw it on the floor before hovering back over me, "T-taehyung." I uttered in a hushed tone.

"Yes dove?" Just after he said that thunder struck the air making me jump. He turned his head to the window and sighed, there was a storm outside. A raging one too, they scare the shit out of me.

I felt Taehyung's hand in my hair and looked at him. He gave me a soft smile before savouring my lips in a slow molten kiss, my muscles went liquid and my heart started to swell. His warmth gave me great comfort, he took me away from the tempest outside and brought me back into the cosy, warmth of his bedroom. My mind would only allow me to focus on him and nothing but him. His lips, soft. His touch, gentle. His eyes, caring and his heart, pouring out all his love to me. I know that he cares for me more than his own girlfriend, the one he was meant to be with. If he's willing to shy away from the years he's been with her just to spend a night with me, shows how much he loves me. He's turned disloyal to her and has instead put his heart in my hands...but his heart is so fragile, it can be so easily broken. yet he trusts me. something I've struggled to do for most of my life...trust.

His kisses slowly moved away from my lips and continued down my neck. It felt nice, to finally be wanted. To know that there's someone who'd do anything to keep me happy, even if that means they're left heartbroken.

Taehyung's tongue grazed against my nipple causing a sensation of pleasure to pulse throughout my body. He did it again and I let out a soft mewl. He soon took me into his mouth and caressed my thighs in the process. I was becoming impatient and so was my body, I needed him. My panties were soaked through and my clit was becoming so sensitive.