14

The walk back was awkward, Taehyung made out with his wife that he was so horrible to. But he was beginning to crave her. He's had a taste of her and now he wants more. "D-dove."

"Mhmm." She hummed while sucking on her vanilla ice lolly. Taehyung stared at her mouth and licked his lips. She looked up at him while it was still in her mouth.

"What is it." She frowned softly, "Sorry about earlier." He muttered. Dove smirked mischievously and shoved the ice lolly deeper down her throat. She knew Taehyung was using his imagination, so she teased him.

"Why are you sorry?" She asked with a wide smile. Taehyung gave an awkward chuckle before shaking his head. "It was...unexpected."

"It's fine, I expect your apology." She said before licking the tip of her lolly. Taehyung let out a deep grunt before bitting his lip.

...

When they got back home, they both went into their rooms and got in the shower. The two of them couldn't get the kiss out of their minds. It was really getting to Dove, but Taehyung was really sexually charged. He wanted to do it again, he needed to do it again.

Dove was out of the shower placing some underwear on. Her mind kept going back to the way she felt when she was in his arms. He handled her with dominance but was still gentle, she kinda loved the way he made her feel.

She bit her lip and walked over to her wardrobe. She pulled out a dark blue polo crop top that didn't even cover half of her stomach, it was really short. Then blue shorts to match that just about covered her bum. She was going to test him to see if it was a one off or if he really likes her.

Before she left the room she placed her hair naturally long hair in a low ponytail, and moisturised her skin with strawberry body lotion.

With that she left her bedroom and went downstairs, and into the kitchen. Where Taehyung was shirtless, making a sandwich. His attention was distracted when the smell of strawberries and vanilla entered his nostrils. He turned his head and groaned quietly, he watched Dove as she was looking into the fridge.

He eyed her body and bit his lip, how could he not realise how beautiful she is...she really looked like a model. "Dove?" He said turning around fully.

"Yeah." She replied getting out a pack of cherries. "What do you want for dinner?" He asked watching her mouth as she seductively ate a cherry.

She smiled softly and walked closer to him. "You're making dinner for me now...wow Taehyung you've changed. You're so nice to me now." She said acting surprised.

"I can be really nice if you let me." He chuckled.

"Really? I'd like to see that, I guess we could get along." She sighed. "Promise to be nice to me from now on." She said sticking her pinky out. Taehyung smiled softly before linking his pinky with hers.

"I promise."

"I promise too." She smiled widely and wrapped her arms around his waist. He sighed and rubbed her bare back.

"You still haven't answered my question." He whispered to her. She rolled her eyes and smiled. "I want a takeaway."

"Okay, we'll get a takeaway."

"Chinese." She said patting his chest, he nodded and watched her ass as she walked away with her cherries.

...
[Dove's pov]

It was now almost midnight and I'd eaten dinner three hours ago. I was bored, and lying on my bed on my phone. I couldn't stop thinking about him...Taehyung and his fucking lips. They were so soft and he smelt amazing.

I don't know what to do anymore. I have a hot as motherfucker for a husband but our past isn't the best. Oh and not to forget he has a girlfriend. But I can't deny his great kissing skills...what to do. I tapped my finger on my bottom lip and thought.

I am his wife, and what if I want him...it's not bad. His girlfriend is a gold digger anyways, he's mine now. I smiled to myself as the thoughts roamed in my mind.

My mind bubbles were interrupted by a knock on my door. It slowly opened revealing my shirtless husband. "Taehyung?" I said sitting up.

"I-I can't sleep." He said shyly, "can I stay with you?" He asked.

I smiled and nodded. "Sure." He smiled and walked in, shutting the door behind him. He sat down next to me and sighed. He was fidgeting a lot, I could tell he wanted to get something off of his chest.

"What's wrong?" I asked him, he turned to me and sat against my bed rest. "Can I be honest."

"Yeah, tell me what's wrong Tae."

"I-I can't stop thinking about you." He sighed. My eyes widened and I smiled mentally. This boy is crushing on little old me.

"H-how do you mean?" I asked acting clueless.

"To be honest Dove, you're sexy as fuck...you're really pretty. Not just that, you're sweet too" He chuckled softly. I smiled and nodded. "Oh thank you." I teased.

He smiled and looked over at me, "do you know why I kissed you?" He asked staring into my eyes.

"No...why?"

"Because I couldn't stop myself, there's something about you I love. I want to be around you all the time...but now I can't sleep. I keep thinking about you constantly." He chuckled before staring at me again.

"I'm bothering you, am I? Well I'm sorry." I smirked looking back at him.

"It's not funny Dove, I actually cannot sleep because of you. I'm dead serious."

"Well how's that my fault." I giggled. "You kissed me...now you're love struck." I continued to tease him and I loved seeing the way he reacted.

"Maybe you're just craving something...do you think we should do it again, it might help you to forget." I sighed softly, he turned to me and nodded.

"Maybe."

"So~ kiss me then." I mumbled. Taehyung moves his head closer to mine and gently grabbed my chin. The tension was killing me, I placed my hand on his neck and our lips met.

My insides melted again, there's just something about the way he holds me. I don't know why I get so weak but I do.

I started to fall onto my back and he hovered over me without breaking the kiss. He tugged on my bottom lip and I opened my mouth to allow his tongue to roam. I knew it was wrong but it felt right, he felt right.

I thought he never wanted me...he told me he'd never like me, or love me. So why does he have his tongue down my throat.