5

I was on my bed texting my mum. She wanted to come over with my dad to see how we were doing. So this means I have to act all nice to Dove, when I really hate her fucking guts.

I got up and stormed into Dove's room. She was still sleeping. "Dove get up!" She didn't move. I huffed and grabbed a book from her shelf and threw it at her face. She flinched and woke up. "Get the fuck up you lazy bitch. My parents are coming over."

She sat up and looked at me. "W-why do you keep calling me names?" She said quietly.

"Because I fucking want to."

"B-but I don't like it."

"Listen. I don't give a fuck what you like. I won't stop calling you names, bitch!" I threw another book at her face. "Ow." She held her head and walked into the bathroom. I wanted to fucking punch her in the face. She shut the bathroom door and I heard the shower turn on.

I walked out of the room and back to mine. I sat there and went on my phone.
I called Sunghee and we talked for a few hours, before my parents got here.

I heard the door open already. I walked down the hall way and to the top of the stairs. I saw Dove downstairs already with my parents. My mum and dad really like her...I don't know why they just do.

I walked downstairs and smiled softly seeing my parents. At least I my acting skill will come in good use today. I hugged my parents and we walked into the sitting room. Dove and my mum went into the kitchen to cook.

[Dove's pov]

I was in the kitchen with Taehyung's mum. She was really sweet so was her husband. At least they don't hate me...

"So Dovie...I'm going to teach you how to make out Korean specialty." She said smiling brightly.

I giggled and washed my hands. "Okay I would like that a lot."

"Okay so first...we need some kimchi. Then some noodles...beef."

...

We finished cooking the food.

We brought it out to the table and I smiled at the food

We brought it out to the table and I smiled at the food. I did quite a good job I thought. So did Channa Taehyung's mum.

Channa called her husband and son to the table. I sat down and Taehyung sat next to me. I looked up at him shyly and he took my hand in his and placed them on the table. I know this is only for his parents but it felt nice.

He started dishing out food for me and him. "Thank you." I said quietly.

"No problem." He placed my plate in front of me and kissed my cheek. I was shocked...I smiled softly.

"You two are very cute together."

"Thanks dad."

"Thank you Mr. Kim."

"Please, call me Jeom." I nodded with a smile.

We all started eating. The food was really nice. We sat and talked. His parents asked me about my job and my family. It was a nice dinner.
_________________

Me and Taehyung were walking his parents to the door. They said goodbye and he shut the door. When they left his whole mood changed. I went back to being the scared little girl I was and he was the horrible monster that scared the shit out of me.

He turned around and stared at me. "Go wash the plates."

"O-okay." I ran away to the kitchen like I was his servant. What else could I do. He'll hurt me if I don't.