7

So I decided to do a chapter back to when they were in school. About the bullying of Dove. So you get a better understanding of why he's like that and why she is too.

_____________________________________

[no one's pov]

Dove was at her locker placing her books in, when she was pushed. She turned around to see Taehyung standing there with his girlfriend. "Look who the cat dropped in." Mia (Taehyung's girlfriend) said.

Dove just kept her head down and wished the ground would swallow her. "So why didn't you do the homework I told you to do?" Taehyung said calmly.

"I-I-I forgot...I'm sorry."

"That's not a good enough excuse." He tutted. "You didn't listen to me Dove, and you know what happens to people that don't obey me? I kill them." He growled. Dove's heart stopped and she looked up at him. His eyes were red with hatred.

Taehyung grabbed her arm and pulled her away. "W-where are you taking me?" Dove's timid voice asked. "To you're finally resting place." He took her up the stairs and to the school roof. There he let her go and locked the door so she couldn't run. He walked closer to her but Dove took steps back. There was only a maximum she could take or she would fall off and die.

Taehyung grabbed her shoulders again and turned her around making her look at the ground 15ft below her. "T-Taehyung please don't do this." Dove begged. He just chuckled.

"I don't take orders from girls like you...now how do you want me to push you. With one hand or two maybe even with my finger." He found this funny. Seeing the girl he hates so much crying and begging for her life gave him the satisfaction he needed.

He pushed her closer and closer the the edge. Then he picked her up and held her over the edge. She was screaming and crying so much. Taehyung loved it. "It's so easy for me to drop you Dove...all I have to do is let go."

"Taehyung please...I'm begging you!!!" Luckily for her Taehyung wasn't a murderer, just a torturer. He turned around and threw her to the floor. She was shaking like crazy. She was so weak and easily taken advantage of by Taehyung, his girlfriend and her friends. He walked over to her and grabbed her hair violently. "I fucking hate you...I hope you slit your wrist and kill yourself. Or even better hang yourself...then let the rats have you. Fucking pathetic bitch."

Even though Taehyung never hit her or beat her...he still bruised Dove, said things that scar her...wound her. She's tried to take her life many times before because of him.

He threw her head against the floor and walked away. She was left there to tear herself apart.

_________________

It was the end of school and Dove was calling her sister to come pick her up. She wasn't answering her phone. It was winter so it was already dark out. Dove hated walking home by herself. She was scared Taehyung would get people to do something to her. Especially at this time of the year.

Dove started walking home. At this point the darker it was getting the more chances Dove thought something would happen. The wind was howling in the trees and the frosty air started making Dove shiver. She was walking fast but was pulled by the hair and thrown into the alleyway. It was there a group of girls started to beat the poor girl. She begged for her life but that wasn't going to stop them knowing the guy that asked them to do this would pay them big money.

They stepped on her head, and stomach. stabbed her with pocket knives and smashed a full wine bottle over her head, the wine drowned her while the violently attacked Dove.

When they thought they done a good enough job, they left her there and ran away.

She wasn't found until two hours later. She was almost dead and in a critical condition. The person who found her was Jungkook...he was just walking home from football practice when he noticed a girl lying in the alleyway covered in blood. (This is how Jungkook met Dove)

He got out his phone and called the ambulance.

____________________

Dove was at the hospital on a life support machine. Both Jungkook and Jade were there with her. Jade felt so guilty for not being there when her baby sister needed her. Instead she was out with friends and had turned her phone off.

Jungkook was just there for support, but Jade is so grateful for him. If he never found her she would be dead.

_________________

At Taehyung's house there was a party going on. It was his birthday, one of the things he asked for was for Dove Nation to be put in hospital. He got what he wanted...but he doesn't know there is a huge price to pay for doing what he did. He'll regret this for the rest of his life.