15

It's been about five minutes and we were still making out. I decided to pull away, we were both panting heavily and I smiled faintly. "So...what do we do now?" I asked.

"I want more." He demands before moving in for another kiss. I pushed him off and frowned.

"N-no...Tae it's wrong already."

"How?"

"Are you forgetting that you have a girlfriend." I scoffed.

"Oh...yeah." He sighed softly and rolled off of me. I clenched my hair and groaned.

"I like you Dove." He randomly stated, I almost choked on my saliva. "You like me...Tae I'm not being mean but you tried to kill me." I scoffed in disbelief.

"I know and I'm sorry okay, I was never going to throw you...it doesn't justify it."

"And then you called me a slut, ugly, a sex toy. You threw a bottle and a fucking book in my face...and you wished me dead. That hurt me Taehyung, it still does. And to be honest, I really don't know why you still try." I sighed.

"I know it's ironic, but I really do like you, a lot. And I'm sorry for what I've done to you...it's disgusting" he sniffled.

I looked over at him and saw tears in his eyes. He really does regret everything, from when he first met me till now...he's changed. I like who he is now but I don't know if my mind will let me forget the awful things he's done. "Maybe I should just go...a-and I'm sorry...for everything." He sighed before getting off of my bed and walking towards the door.

He left me alone in my room and I sighed. I think I want to run away, it's partly my fault I'm in this mess. I could've said no but I allowed my fear get the best of me. Now I'm married to a man who's made me feel like shit and has fucked up my future. I was teasing him a bit, I know it's not nice but he wasn't nice. He was a cold arrogant piece of shit...I don't know why he now wants to change.

I laid my head on my pillow and hugged my other pillow. I just thought about how fucked up my life actually is. I might not be able to have kids, I'm depressed, have severe anxiety, both my parents are dead and I'm stuck in this toxic relationship for a few more months before we can get divorced.

It's like every time I think I can forgive him, I'm reminded of what he's done and my hate for him returns...sometimes it even doubles. But there's a part of him I can't hate, I can't hate him from the time we actually first met eachother. He was so sweet to me and kind, but something happened that made him switch on me.

I guess that's when he thought I had a fucking brother that killed his friend. I don't even know, I could do. My father was a very busy man before he met my mum. The ladies loved him, it's not impossible that I have a half brother...but my dad would've told me, right.

I turned and fidgeted in bed not being able to sleep. My mind couldn't rest, I couldn't stop thinking about things. Trying to figure out how he ended up liking me, from totally despising me. "Urgh!!" I groaned grabbing my pillow and leaving my room.

I walked down the hallway to Taehyung's room and slowly opened the door. He was laying with his back facing me and I could hear faint cries. I sighed and quietly shut the door before tip toeing to his bed and getting in.

I stared at him and he slowly turned around. "D-dove." He sniffed with a small smile. I looked at his face and from what I could make out he was distressed and crying his heart out.

"Hey...I couldn't sleep, sorry if I'm disturbing you-"

"No...no it's fine."

"So...you look really sad." I said, hesitantly stroking his wet cheek. "I'm okay." He persisted.

I frowned and moved a little closer to him. "Do I look stupid to you, you're crying right in front of me Taehyung." I sighed.

"You hate me, don't you?" He asked. My breath got stuck in my throat for a sec before I sighed. "To be honest I don't know anymore...but can I  say something."

He nodded softly and looked down. "Do you remember the first day we met eachother. You saw I was struggling with my work and you came to help me. You were so sweet Taehyung, what happened to you?" I asked frowning.

"...I-I changed, after Jimin was shot...it changed me. I-I was mean to everyone, mostly you and I'm sorry. The only reason why I thought he was your brother was because a week before I saw your dad at parents evening, then the next day I saw him with the guy that kill Jimin a few days after that...I heard them talking and he called your dad his dad. I only briefly remember, but I still remember." He said.

I frowned and made him look at me, "so you're saying I have a brother...how do I know you're telling the truth."

"It's your choice to believe me or not Dove. I'm not forcing you to, I'm just telling you." He sighed.

I blinked slowly and stared at the ceiling. "Taehyung why didn't you tell me this sooner."

"Because I knew back then you wouldn't have believed me at all. I'm sorry."

I rolled over and wrapped my arms around his waist. "Hold me...please." I mumbled. He slowly wrapped his arms around me and placed soft kisses on my head. "Can I ask you something?" He asked almost in a whisper. I nodded and looked up at him.

"I-If I was never the person I was to you...would you be happy being my wife?" He uttered softly. My lips parted and I stared into his eyes, I saw the hope and also saddens in them.

"...I can't say, but maybe." I said. He just nodded and looked down. "So when do you want the divorce?" He asked. "I know you don't really want to be with me, I don't want to force you to stay." He sighed.

"Are you sure Taehyung...what about your parents, won't they like behead us or something...I'm technically a princess...oh wow." I gasped softly realising I was a part of his family. I've never thought about it before.

Taehyung just smiled and shook his head.
"Don't worry about them, and they won't behead us. You deserve better than me anyway, I may have money and big houses but I'm not right for you...I never was." He said stroking my cheek. A tear slowly fell down his face and I wiped it away.

"Do you love me?" I asked. He smiled and nodded. "But I've realised you're not happy, if I love you...I'd want to see you happy. I have to let you go Dove." He sniffed.

I just gazed at him and smiled faintly, he really does love me...but he's hurt me, he doesn't want to do it anymore. He will never forgive himself. But I want to thank him for letting me go, I want to do something I've never done before. I want to know what it's like.

"Taehyung..."

He looked up and I kissed him passionately. He immediately responded and I pulled him on top of me. He pulled away and frowned. "W-what are you doing?"

"I-I want to feel wanted, before we get divorced." I said innocently, he raised an eyebrow and shook his head. "W-what do you mean Dovie."

"Make love to me." I told him. His eyes widened, "you really want me to?"

"Yes..."