4

I woke up on a cold surface. I know I fell asleep on the sofa. I must have fallen on the floor in my sleep.

I frowned. I went back upstairs to my room and got in the shower.

I got dressed into a pink oversized jumper and some black shorts.

I went downstairs to the sitting room. I put my headphones in and went on my phone.

About 20 minutes later an asian girl walking in the sitting room.

She was really pretty

She was really pretty. I didn't say anything to her. To her I'm probably just the ugly bitch that married her boyfriend.

Taehyung came up from behind her and kissed her neck. She giggled and glanced at me. I looked away quickly from them and played with my fingers. I heard them kissing. I slowly looked up at them full on making out. I felt a big hole being dugout of my heart.

They stopped and I saw Taehyung's eyes, they were so soft and loving towards her. But to me he just had so much hate. He despised me. I sighed and knew I would never have someone look at me like that.

Most boys don't talk to me, mostly because I'm "too black" I'm not their type. Most men prefer lighter skinned girls. It makes me feel ugly and not wanted. The only men that were really nice to me were my boy best friends Jungkook and Kai. I haven't seen them in a while. Nor have I seen Lana and Ceria my girl best friends.

Taehyung's girlfriend left and he was just staring at me. I looked at my feet pretending not to notice his intense glare.

"Dove I know you know I'm looking at you." I looked up at him.

"I don't want you here, go to your room." I stood up but the door bell rang. He brushed past me and went to open the door. I stumbled back and slowly walked towards the stairs. I looked back at the door when Tae opened it. My eyes widened and the brightest smile grew on my face.

But frowned when Taehyung hugged Jungkook and Kai. He let them in and Jungkook saw me. I ran down the stairs and jumped on him.

"Kookie, I missed you so much."

He held me in his arms. "I missed you too Vivi."

I got off of him and jumped on Kai. "Dove...Aww my Dovie bird."

I giggled at his nickname for me. "Kai Kai."

"Excuse me." Taehyung caught our attention. He looked pissed. Kai let go of me and turned around.

"How do you know her." He asked.

"She's our best friend" Jungkook and Kai said in unison. Taehyung frowned and looked down at me.

"H-how do you know him?" I asked Jungkook.