6

A month later...

I was in the living room eating pizza. I noticed Dove walk in in her pyjamas. "Ugly Bitch." I said under my breath.

She looked at me for a second then walked away. "Hey!" I called over to her.
She stop and turned around she didn't dare look at my face.

"Why the fuck did you come in here, I told you a don't want to see that disgusting face of yours." I growled.

"I-I just came to get my phone charger." She muttered.

I wanted to kill the bitch. I picked up my bottle of water and threw it and her, hitting her face. She squealed in pain and held her nose.

I saw drops of red on the floor. I made her nose bleed. She ran away and I laughed to myself. "Good aim Tae."

______________
[Time skip]

I walked upstairs and into the bathroom. I saw Dove with a bunch of bloody tissues on the floor. She didn't notice me. She started crying and picked up a pair of scissors. She rolled up her sleeve and cut herself. I saw old scars from before. I didn't give a shit to be honest, I'm happy she feels like that.

I just watched her from the crack through the door. She picked up the tissues and put them in the bin. She sniffed from crying so much and sat on the side of the bath and played with her fingers.

She sighed and got out her phone. She started texting someone. Her phone rang and she answered it.

"Hello..." her voice was quite and timid. I couldn't hear what the person on the other line was saying.

"I-I'm Fine..."

"No, I need more anti-depression tables."

"I just run out."

"He's Okay. He's downstairs watching TV." I'm guessing she was talking about me.

"...I'm sorry, I'm just tired."

"I'm going to see them today, I haven't visited them in a while." She smiled slightly. I didn't know who she was talking about.

"I miss them too...but life has to move on."

"Okay Bye."

She cut off the phone and burst out into tears. She held her face, "Why the fuck am I still here." She got up and started walking towards the door. I ran away into my room.

I walked back out again and saw her walking in my direction. I barged into her and she fell into the wall. I looked back at her and she just stared at the floor. I smirked and continued walking.

[Dove's pov]

I got up from the floor and walked to my room. I got dressed.

I walked downstairs and put my trainers on

I walked downstairs and put my trainers on. I grabbed my bag and walked out of the door.

I made my way to the flower shop and got two bouquets of flowers.

I walked down to the cemetery to see my parents. I haven't seen them in quite a while.

I walked in and found my parents burial stones. I sat down in front of them and placed the flowers down. "Hey mum...dad. I'm sorry I haven't been more often, I didn't mean to I just wasn't in the right mind." I sighed and tried my hardest not to cry.

"I just miss you so much...it's not fair. I just want my parents back it shouldn't have been you that went. It shouldn't have!" I said crying.

"I don't want to live like this anymore, my husband is so horrible to me...I don't know what I did. He just hates me so much. I don't know what to do. Sometimes I just want to die, but then I know that Crystal and my sister will never see me again. I don't want to do that to them...but sometimes you're just in the moment and don't think about anyone or thing but being better off dead." I sighed and sniffed.

"I just need some comfort and love, I have no one to give that to me all the time, I just want someone to love me and show me some affection. Then maybe I'll be happy." I ran my hand on their graves and smiled faintly.

"I'm never gonna be happy...am I. They'll get over me surly...if I go. Crystal will be too young to remember me, Jade will move on...won't she."

"I'm sorry I'm not strong enough, I just want to die." I got up and walked out off the cemetery and to the bridge. No one was there. I stood on the edge and looked down. I took a deep breath and stepped off. I fell to my death.

I was pulled back and woken from my daydream. My mind became clear. I was about to jump off, I was thinking of what would happen. I looked at the person that pulled me back. It was Taehyung. I stepped back from him and he stared at me. "Dove, were you about to jump." He didn't seem to care, he just asked out of curiosity.

I just looked at him and ran away. "Dove!"

I ran into and alleyway but he followed me and pulled me back. I started crying. "Get off me!"

"Stop Dove!"

I started crying. "Why did you do that, you should have let me fall."

"I can't do that...my parents would ask why you did it and I would have to tell them..."

I didn't say anything. I know he doesn't care about me. I just sighed and looked down at my feet.

"You are that weak aren't you, think about others for once, you selfish bitch." He grabbed my arm and dragged me home again. The one placed I didn't want to be.

We got there and he flung me into my bedroom and locked the door so I couldn't get out again. I just sat and cried on my bed until I fell asleep.