43

"Tae?"

I raised my head to see Jungkook with a huge smile on his face. "I'm so happy you're okay." He says sitting himself in front of me and my boba. "Hi...long time no see." I sent a small smile. "A few months without you feels like years. Don't ever do that to us again."

I chuckled a little, "I'm sorry." I took a sip of my boba and took a look at my phone. "You okay Tae, you seem down?"

I smiled faintly trying not to make it obvious. "Let me guess...you miss Dove."

"I do...is she okay? Is she doing well?" I asked eagerly. "S-she's...coping. I mean she saved your life Taehyung. She was hysterical for weeks, she said you looked unrecognisable. Cold, pale you looked like a corpse. She couldn't sleep for weeks which is not good for the condition she's in."

"Condition? What's wrong with her?"

Jungkook cleared his throat making sure he didn't slip up on his words. "It's not my place to say but she's doing better now."

"C-Can I see her, I know what I said, but I really need to see her. I can't cope not being able to be near her."

"Taehyung, do you really want to see her."

"Yes, she means the whole world to me." I wiped away my tears with a faint smile. "I know I really don't deserve her...I took everything from her. The thing she wants the most. But I can't do this, it's torture. I mean it's only been a week since I've been out of hospital and I'm a fucking mess."

"Okay, I can get you a spare key to her apartment in Central London. But that's all I can do for you, you seriously should think about getting better though Taehyung. You still look so pale."

"I'm fine, I just want to see her. I've wondered how she was ever since I woke up." I smiled faintly gazing down at the floor. "I know, I know how much you love her...just stop by in a few days and surprise her. She'll be happy to see you're okay." Jungkook patted my lone hand before he pulled me to my feet and gave the the tightest bear hug ever. "I love you Tae." he sniffled. "I love you too." we had a bit of a moment in the middle of the café. He pulled away from the hug and grabbed my face kissing my head multiple times till I laughed.

Neither of us cared if people thought we were a gay couple getting through a tough break up. I do love him like a brother, I've just never been the type to show it.
....

I never got to thank Dove for saving my life. She left before I woke up, before I got the chance to make amends. Jungkook told me she was getting too emotional and it wasn't good for her condition, but I wasn't told what was wrong with her. I want to see her, Jungkook gave me her spare keys so I could surprise her. She's moved into an apartment in the city, she has a place near the Thames. It's pretty around there, but just further away from me.

I had bought a bouquet of flowers and a small present for her. I know I said we should stay away from each other but we keep reuniting. It's like we're soulmates. We'll always end up finding each other again, no matter how much love gets lost, no matter how distant we may have become. We lose each other, just to find eachother again. That's what it's like when someone is meant for you...if they leave, they will come back to you and hopefully stay forever.

I opened the glass doors to her apartment complex. I don't know why but I felt really scared, scared it wouldn't be her. The Dove I fell in love with. What if she won't want to see me again. But no matter how much doubt I have in my mind, I have to push all of that out and focus on the positives.