POSTSCRIPTS

◆◇◆◆

01, POSTSCRIPTS.

PRELUDE TO DESTRUCTION is officially done and dusted. hohoho!

Ito ang kauna-unahang librong natapos ni babaysot! Omagaa. I'm so proud of myself, huhu. Bigyan niyo 'ko ng kape, plis! char.

Shout out to the peeps that are after me and my shts and for kinda having some wasted time up to here, hihi. To the readers, chikang readers, commentators and voters (kung mayroon man), sawamat a lot in advance.

 To the readers, chikang readers, commentators and voters (kung mayroon man), sawamat a lot in advance

NOTICE TO THE PUBLIC!

I wrote this stuff, no matter how shitty it is, with no regrets. Again. This is not your usual cup of tea, so I'll never be sorry if it ain't satisfied or pleasured your reading needs. But! Open minded po ako para sa progress.

You can always send me your necessary: feedbacks, criticisms, non-violent reactions, suggestions and corrections depending on its relevance through DMs, conversation board and comment sections to see what we can learn from each other.

Social media accounts are listed below, however, you are not forced and oblige to follow me or whatever. charlangyungchar#

May the odds be in our favor, fellas! See you when I see you, in the next story (I hope?) Keep kicking because there are more to go! (I hope, to the second power) Godspeed and ily in batangueña accent. Yay!

Regards, Ali.

◆◆◇◆◆

facebook | Ali Mayor
twitter & instagram | alingmayoral