twenty-three

chapter twenty-three: surprise!

Sore.

That's all Taehyung felt for the first four days after they had sex. The two twins laughing in secret because Taehyung would hit them for laughing at him struggling. He had to call off work because of them, but fortunately since he was never absent to work, the boss told him to take a week off. And now Jungkook and Jeongguk were sulking in the corner because Tae told them no more funny business until he was fully recovered. Since he told them that, they have been trying everything to seduce the sore male. Everything. From 'accidentally' dropping their towels in front of the male after showering to teasing the older male with their seductive faces.

But sadly for them, none of it worked. So the two gave up. Not without sighing loud enough for Taehyung to hear it. Of course he ignored it all.

After his week of recovery, he was now back at work happily. He missed the smell of freshly baked bread and cookies and the calm sounds of birds chirping outside. Even some regular customers questioned why he was gone and talked to him about random things going on in the world.

Whenever he gets home, he is greeted by his three puppies. Yeontan, Jungkook, and Jeongguk. He would be attacked with kisses and licks all over his face right when he enters his home. Today was no different. He arrived home to his three lovelies and kissed them all as a greeting. When he receives them back, he goes to his room and changes clothes and sits in the living room to talk and cuddle with the two and Yeontan. They would either go out to eat, go to the park, or simply walk around out of pure boredom. But today was different.

The two sat Taehyung down as they did the same. They looked from each other then back to Taehyung nervously but with a hint of excitement.

"Taebear." Jungkook calls out. The latter replies with a 'yes' and his adorable puppy eyes looking up at both of them. The twins grab each of his hands as holds them gently while rubbing his knuckles from time to time.

Jeongguk grans something from his back pocket and hands it over to Taehyung. Taehyung takes some time to see what it is and when he realizes what it was, a loud gasp leaves his lips.

"WHAT?!!" He jumps up with the biggest smile

"Is this for real? Really?" He asks, scared it would be a prank. The two look at him lovingly and nod.

"Yes it is lovely,

We're going to Paris next week."

And woah did Taehyung give them a treat that night. 

————

it's a short chapter but the next will be filled with some... *cough* get ready for some jealous twins and some angry sex 😳🤚 brace yourself boys and gals, it's gonna he ride. (btw this book will end in like five more chaps)