twenty-two (M)

chapter twenty-two: the best

Life...

Life has been great for Taehyung. After moving out from his old apartment and moving in with his two lovers, there was not a day where he regretted one thing. The twins gave him a life he has dreamt of.

The two gave him never ending love and care and you could say he was living a life everyone wished they had. As of right now, the three were outside in the backyard having a tiny barbecue for them to celebrate another wonderful month together.

"Hey beautiful, can you pass me the bottle of beer next to you?" Jungkook asks as he was focused on not burning the meat like last time. He made a promise with himself to never, ever make Taehyungs face scrunch up like that ever again while Jeongguk was on the side laughing his ass off. In the end, Taehyung kissed him on the head and praised him for trying his best and Jeongguk got a bite on his cheek from Taehyung for laughing at his dear brothers attempt in barbecuing.

Taehyung grabbed the beer with a chip in his mouth and handed it to his dear Kookie. Jungkook thanked him and kissed him on the head and Taehyung once again paid attention to setting up the table.

"Hey Gguk could you come over hear fir a second?" The brother calls for his twin, who was playing with Yeontan on the bright green grass. Jeongguk cutely jumps up and cutely runs over to his brother and cutely looks at him with his cute doe eyes and cute pout on his cute lips. Did I go overboard with the cuteness?

"Ggukie, can I please talk with big Ggukie right now?" Jungkook softly whispers to his brother. "I need to tell him a secret."

In a matter of seconds, Jeongguk pats his back with firm pat and Jungkook keeps in his groan. He still forgets how masculine his brother is. "What's up Kook?"

"I want to to do something special for Tae." Jungkook keeps an eye on Taehyung and makes sure he can't hear them.

"What do you have in mind?"

Taehyung heard a bunch of whispers between the two and can't help but think of what they are talking about. "Hey, what are you guys whispering about?" He comes closer to them and the two shut their mouths.

"N-nothing! Just about Jungkook saying he took a BIG, humongous, massive dump in the restroom and that he needed me to buy some air freshener since he finished the whole two cans," Jeongguk nervously rambled out.

...

...

....

Silence.

.....

"What the fuck Gguk?" Jungkook jumps on his brother with a tomato red face and pinches his cheeks.

"WHY?!" The two are still shuffling with each other when Taehyung just stares. Then he breaks.

Into laughter.

He was out of breath as the two stared at him. Jungkook on top of Jeongguk as he bit his head. They stared wide eyed at him and Jungkook had looks that could kill. Taehyung just couldn't stop.

"I-im sorry HAH.. s-sor.. HAHAHHAHA ... okay okay I'm t-truly sorry," Taehyung holds his stomach with one hand as he covers his mouth with the other. Jungkook hops off his brother and walks terrifyingly slow towards Taehyung.

"So you wanna laugh huh..."

....

"A-ah... Kook..."

Taehyung was on all fours on the floor with his clothes torn off from the twins. Jeongguk was beneath Tae as Jungkook was behind the older, fingering his tight hole with strawberry scented lube. The two were still fully clothed, their shirts only unbuttoned and their zippers down. Jeongguk and Taehyung were sharing a messy makeout session as Jungkook continued to leave bite marks all over Tae's neck and back.

At this point, Taehyung was desperate to be filled with the twins. Only having sex with them three times throughout their relationship only because Taehyung was still hesitant to have sexual intercourse with them.

"Put it in.." Taehyung embarrassingly says out to them. The twins smirked before taking off the rest of their clothes and going back to their positions.

"Are you sure Tae? We aren't going to hold back and it'll be too late for you to tell us otherwise.." Jeongguk seductively whispers to Tae with his oh so fucking hot raspy voice.

"I'm sure.. just p-please fuck me.."

And with that, Jungkook thrusts into Taehyung who lets put a high pitch scream and a moan coming out soon after. He could've right then and there because Jungkook filled him up.

"Sorry beautiful... I couldn't hold myself," Jungkook kisses his back and slowly moves inside him to get him used to the stretch.

After a few minutes, Taehyung knew he was ready.

"Ggukie you can put yours in now.." Taehyung shyly says out loud. Jeongguk smiles before he kisses his lover and slowly enters Taehyungs tight hole. The latter cries in pain and pleasure and tightly holds Jeongguks hand with one and holds Jungkooks hand with the other.

"Move now."

And with that, the two didn't lie when they said they weren't going to hold back. The room was filled with sinful noises and curse words, the twins groaning hotly into Taehyungs ears and Taehyung could say...

that was in fact, the best sex they've had.

"I-i can't hold myself anymore.. t-too much.." Taehyung quietly says with a mix of moans in it. Jeongguk picks him up by the waist and holds onto him as he fucks upwards into his lover. He lifts his head to share a messy kiss with him and Jungkook turns his head to kiss him as well. Within that kiss, Taehyung had let the loudest moan that night and the two realized that they found Taehyungs prostate. They smirked and continued to aim for that spot and Taehyung was on cloud nine now. All he could say with the twins names and moan out how good they were fucking him.

The two finished and came inside Taehyung. The latter moans as he got filled up with his boyfriends cum and shares a weak kiss with them both.

"I love you guys.." He says before sleep takes over him and he drifts away.

"We love you too baby."

And after wiping down Tae and cleaning themselves, the two go back on the bed and fall asleep happily next to their beloved boyfriend.

---------

Well... a chapter of sin there you go. Im sorry for the late update, I know I said I would update that other time but things came up and I didn't have enough time to finish the chapter )): im sorry dont be mad.

Anyways...

How was it 🥺 Did I do okay? Its my first time writing smut.

Btw THANK YOU ALL FOR 37K IM SO HAPPYYYYYY YAYAYAYYAYA. Sending kisses to you all. And everyone who comments a ❤️ gets an extra kiss and hug.

I love you all. (say it back or i'll be sad)

-Nattie