eight

chapter eightTogether

"Taehyung... would you like to date me and my brother?"

To say Taehyung and Jeongguk were shocked would be an absolute understatement. Jeongguk finally concludes that his brother is on crack and Taehyung thinks the same. He can't be serious, right? Why all of a sudden change in heart? And that's what Jeongguk asks his brother while Taehyung is still in shock.

"I realized how much of an ass I have been to you Gguk and I know that you have feelings for Tae too. And I've noticed that Taehyung had caught interest in you, I could see it in his eyes. So I just thought, maybe we can both date Taehyung and he can be your caretaker as well! I just want us all to be happy okay? But if Taehyung suddenly leaves me to just date you, then that's when I immediately strangle you." Taehyung and Jeongguk laugh at the other and Tae grabs onto both of their hands.

"Kookie is right, I've fallen for both of you... and I love you both equally so please don't think that I'd love one twin more than the other. You guys are incredibly special to me and I just want to thank Jungkook for being understanding and caring enough for both of us. I'm in for it if you guys are," he holds onto their hand tightly and looks up to both of them with hopeful eyes.

"I'm in!" The twins say in unison, creepy, I know.

The twins crash into a hug with Taehyung and he gladly accepts it, hugging them equally tight. After their hugging session, Jungkook is the first to kiss Taehyung on the lips. After, Jeongguk asks, "may I?" Taehyung shyly nods and Jeongguk immediately crashes his lips onto Tae's hungrily. He grabs his waist and Tae holds onto his shoulder, a small whimper escaping his mouth when Jeongguk squeezes his waist.

"Okay okay okay, rip apart now you two, I don't wanna see live porn....yet."

"HUh?" The two breaks apart.

"Nothin."

———

Short chapter because i'm literally sore EVERYWHERE.

Btw thanks guys for 400+ reads 🥺🥺🥺 I was so shocked to see that !! Thank you guys so so much !! I love you !! Mwah!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️