two

chapter two— date?

"Jungkook! Over here!" Taehyung yells for the latter who was currently looking around the mall for him. He sees Taehyung and jogs over with a big bunny smile plastered on his face.

"Hey Tae," Jungkook waves cutely at him, making Taehyung giggle and blush from the nickname. Taehyung waves back before they both walk off to the theater, Jungkook asking along the way if he was hungry or thirsty. Taehyung really liked how Jungkook was so thoughtful and caring to Taehyung, how he'd worry for him whenever.

They were in line now for the movie tickets and couples were in front of us. One couple right in front of the two were holding hands while talking quietly to one another, most likely flirting, while they share small kisses and giggles. Both Taehyung and Jungkook yearned for something like that.

Taehyung saw the look in Jungkooks eyes, knowing he felt the same way he did about wanting a cute relationship like the two in front. So he made a move he never thought he had the balls for.

He grabbed Jungkooks hand and intertwined their long fingers, then resting his head on his shoulder.

"I'm tired Kookie, the line is taking forever," Taehyung whined while closing his eyes to rest on Jungkooks broad shoulder. Jungkook looked down at the cute waiter before looking ahead and saying, "almost there cutie," which made Tae squeal internally.

It was finally their turn and Jungkook bought their tickets making their way towards the cinema to watch the horror movie that Jungkook was 'scared' to watch alone. They bought their popcorn and drinks, Jungkook paying of course. He didn't want Taehyung to pay, he wanted to give a good impression on their first 'date.'

There was a good amount of people in the theater, not too much and not too little. Jungkook found a good spot at the top in the corner, pulling Taehyung along the way, still wanting his warm hand in his.

The commercials and previews were showing when Jungkook suddenly got an idea. He pulled the arm rest up which divided him and Taehyung and pulled Taehyung closer to him by the waist, making the waiter yelp but soon relax in the warmth of the latter. He rested his head on Jungkooks shoulder once more once the movie started.

Not even 10 minutes in and there was already a jump scare. Taehyung screamed because of the pale girl popping in front of the screen like that. He hid his face in the crook of Jungkooks neck who was actually quite calm and gladly held the scared boy. They stayed like that basically throughout the entire movie, Taehyung almost falling asleep if it weren't for the loud noises coming from the movie.

Walking out the theater, Jungkook still had his hand around Tae's waist, a firm grip may I add. Not that Taehyung didn't like it- in fact, he loved it. He enjoyed the feeling of being cared for, he wasn't used to it but he sure will be.

The two agreed on eating at a nearby Taco Bell, and were now walking around the night market. Taehyung asked if they could go so he could make Jungkook try this delicious snack he tried here some time ago.

"There!" Taehyung pointed at one of the shops. He points out that it's the one with the bread mascot holding more bread and pastries. Taehyung buys the matcha sweet roll and feeds it to Jungkook and himself.

"Good, right? I tried it when my friend brought me to go and eat at her favorite soup shop." Taehyung feeds Jungkook carefully trying not to smudge some icing on him. But being the clumsy guy he was, he accidentally put some on the side of his lip. Not thinking much of it, he wipes it off with his thumb and licks it afterwards, humming while looking around. Not noticing the blushing raven haired guy in front of him looking at him wide eyed.

Taehyung and Jungkook walked around a bit more before Jungkook goes to drop Taehyung off to his house. Taehyung insisted he'd ride the bus but Jungkook hates buses, he didn't want Tae in a bus full of guys probably going to stare at him through their ride, no. Nonono.

They were now in front of his apartment building and Tae turned his head towards the raven haired who was already looking his direction.

"I really enjoyed today Kookie."

"I'm glad you did Taebear, maybe we can do this again next week? Or tomorrow?" Jungkook blushes, thinking he's going too fast, but Taehyung changes that.

"I wouldn't mind seeing you tomorrow."