fifteen

chapter fifteen— Jongu

Taehyung was nervous. Should he even go? What's the worst thing that could happen? But then again, his boyfriends lives were at stake. So as the day got darker, he put on his coat and walked to the park.

Not much people were out since it was getting cold and windy. Only a few cars passed by every now and then but as Taehyung was walking, there was not much but a few homeless people and couples. He was getting closer to the park but his anxiety started growing. So he sat on a nearby bench and took deep breaths.

After minutes of him thinking, he stood up and continued his walk to the park which was only a two minutes away from him. As he got closer, he could see a person with a familiar coat on sitting on the bench facing the playground. He recognized him as the stranger that wanted to meet up with him. So Taehyung took one last breath before sitting next to him.

"Hello there Taehyung." And if that wasn't the scariest shit Taehyung has ever heard. He replied back with a shaky greet and the stranger chuckled.

"Nervous are we? You should be. I've been waiting for us to meet up like this."

"What do you mean?" Taehyung tilts his head in confusion and curiosity. He turns to the stranger and saw that he was not wearing a mask. He indeed was attractive but not as much as his beloved boyfriends. Though it was pretty weird since he looked a bit similar to the twins.

A bit too similar.

It scared Taehyung how much their features were alike. The same nose structure and big doe eyes except that this strangers eyes were dull and empty looking. The stranger caught onto Taehyung observing his features and smirked.

"Now you're probably wondering why I asked for us to meet. It's because I want to tell you a little secret that your boyfriends probably never did and probably never would tell you." The atmosphere was tense and heavy. Taehyung was starting to sweat due to being nervous.

"I'm Jeon Jongu, Jungkook and Jeongguks triplet."

______

short chapter but gASP WHAT

I wanna know how my book is going so far. Give me comments on what I should and shouldn't do.

And also i'm reaaaaally lonely *pout* someone be my friend on this app huhu

Thank you for reading my book, I love you all.