three

chapter three— confession

Their second date was just as great as the first one. They went to the beach to watch the sun set while having a picnic.

Now Taehyung was back at work, serving customers their orders. The doorbell rings signaling there's a new customer and it was none other than Jeon Jungkook. One hand was behind his back hiding something from Taehyung.

"Hey Taebear," Taehyung always managed to  blushed from the nickname. "Hi Kookie," and likewise for Jungkook.

"I have a gift for you," Taehyung looks confusedly at the raven haired man but soon gasps from seeing a bouquet of red roses in his hands. Looks around the Cafe were either staring lovingly at the two or rather disgusted from seeing them. Taehyung shyly thanks him while going to put it aside before going to make Jungkooks regular order.

Later on that day, Jungkook picked Taehyung up saying he wanted to treat him to dinner. Anyone that had a right mind could tell that the two were liking one another, but they were too chicken to admit it to the other.

"What would you like to eat Tae?"

He looks on the menu, finding something cheap but enjoyable. "Hmm.. I'll get the burger with curly fries please. Oh! But please take out the pickles." The waiter and Jungkook chuckle from Taehyungs cuteness. Jungkook orders the same as Taehyung but with pickles in his.

While waiting for their orders, the two catch up on what has happened today. Taehyung talking about the dog that spilled tea all over their owners phone and Jungkook talking about the skater getting hit with a pole. Both shared laughs before Jungkooks takes Taehyungs hand in his. They look into each other's eyes, a loving atmosphere all round them.

"Tae.. I've been spending such great time with you and I just wanted to tell you that... I like you. Everything about you is just amazing and so different from others. Call me cheesy and shit but I really do think you're someone I want to be with. Even if we just met a while ago, I know that you're the only one that has caught my eye," Jungkook blushes from his confession. Taehyung looks back at him but with a more red face, a big smile growing on his beautiful face.

"Kookie, I.... I really like you too. I've been crushing on you since we first met. Everything about you just seemed perfect for me," Taehyung covers his face with his hands from how red he felt himself become. Jungkook takes both his hands off his face so he could look into his eyes.

"Tae-."

"Here's your orders! Two burgers along with fries, one with no pickles. Please enjoy!" The waiter cuts Jungkook off, making the two blush even more.

"Let's dig in Taetae," the two began to eat, sharing some stuff about them and some stories from the past. After their talk, they realize how much they really get alongside have in common.

The two were now on a bench in a nearby park holding hands while watching some couples walk pass them. A comfortable silence surrounding each other. Their silence soon ended when Jungkook turned his body towards Tae, making him copy his actions.

Jungkook takes both his hands in his, holding them tightly. "Kim Taehyung, ever since we first met, I just knew it was the right choice to get to know you. I know we met by the worst way but that's what makes us different. I want to be there for you, be the shoulder you cry on, be the one to help you along the way." By now, Taehyung was on the verge of tears, his hands shaking slightly from being overwhelmed.

"Taebear, will you please be my boyfriend?"

Silence.

Until Taehyung broke down and jumped on Jungkook, constantly saying yes to the raven haired who wraps his arms around Taehyung tightly.

The two part slightly just to see each other's faces. Their eyes set on each other's lips. Jungkook makes the first move and kisses Taehyung. Taehyung wraps his arms around Jungkook tighter and deepens their kiss. After awhile of kissing, the two break apart and get up to head home. Jungkook drops the other home not forgetting a good night kiss and hug.

He returns home safely and content, doing his night routine before heading off to dream about his boyfriend.