twenty-four

chapter twenty-four: a series of unexpected events

WARNING: Sexual Assault, attempted rape

Paris, a place Taehyung dreamt of traveling to ever since he was a teenager. All his life, he has been trying to go there, but with what money? He had bills to pay, a stomach to fill, and a slight addiction for Gucci which never fails to empty his wallet. And now there he was on his dream destination with the love of his life's hand in hand. When Taehyung stepped off the plane, you could already say he was amazed, and it was just an airport. His eyes shined in every step he took and the Jeons could not help but adore and smile at their angel. Jungkook has been planning of coming here for quite a while and he was glad it all worked out. They left Yeontan with one of Taehyung's trusted co-workers but not without kissing the hell out of him and telling him that they'll bring tons of food and more for the puppy.

The first place they went to was their hotel room to drop their luggage's and rest. Taehyung brought more than enough as the twins argued to him about the unnecessary clothing he brought.

"We are going to be here for a week, I'm sorry I'm not as plain as you two are and only wear white t-shirts and jeans for a living," Taehyung said. And with that, the two agreed and left to sulk in the corner because of their lovers harsh but honest words. Later on that day, Taehyung apologized and kissed them both extra lots and made them banana bread matched with banana milk.

After they changed for their first date in Paris, they decided to go eat first when they heard their stomachs growling for food. They walked around, deciding on where to eat when they found the perfect restaurant. 'Love,' was the name of the restaurant and the trio were almost in love with it's beautiful but majestic setting and the smell of delicious dishes.

After their wonderful but quite expensive dinner, Taehyung wanted to go to and see the well known Eiffel Tower. The place was kinda busy and crowded but they did not care. Taehyung gently shoved some people with apologies following after and the two followed along, apologizing as well. When they finally got a beautiful view of the tower, they could not help but stare in absolute awe at how it looks. After a view pictures and looking at some performances there, the three decided to go back to their hotels. Walking out of the crowd was quite hard and the had to separate at some point. The twins found each other but were worried on where their prince was. Calling out for his name and looking around was no luck for the two and they were about to go insane. Where was their angel at?

Jeongguk was trying his hardest not to switch but with his stress and worry on where his boyfriend was at, he was one step away from crying for his Taetae.

"M-mommy.." Jeongguks bottom lip was wobbling as he whispered out for his Tae. Jungkook noticed and hugged his brother, holding his shaking body in his arms.

"Ggukie please, we need to find Taehyung first. Can Ggukie be big right now?" He gently asked his brother who had tears in his eyes, waiting to fall down his soft cheeks.

"W-want mommy, where i-is mommy," the little Jeongguk cries and digs deeper into his brother's shoulder. Jungkook looked around, worry and fear very much evident on his face. He brought his crying twin to a nearby bench where there was trees and finally found their lover. But it was not what they were expecting. There he was, Kim Taehyung, crying for help as he was being touched by two middle aged men with one of their hands stuffed in his mouth to shut him up. Nobody could see them because they were near the trees and the crowd was far apart from them. Taehyung was crying for help, face red and puffy from all the crying, his shirt was torn and his pants almost off as the men shamelessly touched his petite and feminine body.

The twins were in rage. Worry left their mind and murder was the only thing in it. They launched towards the two disgusting males and did not leave a second on beating the fuck out of them. They both took one and made sure they would regret what they did to their traumatized boyfriend. After looking at their outcome, they realized they had a crowd and some cameras on them. Security guards came running and checked what was going on. After looking at the two men knocked out then to the almost naked boy crying on the ground and to the twins who had bloody knuckles, they knew what happened and wasted no time on taking away the two old men to the building to call the police. The crowd wanders off and the twins finally run to their angel who was touched and assaulted by men who had no respect and a right mind to do such a thing.

"Oh my baby, I'm so fucking sorry," Is what Jungkook said as he engulfed his scared lover in his muscled arms. The latter flinched at his touched and their heart shattered. Jeongguk was crying as he looked at his boyfriend who was scared of their touch as well. He wasn't there for him...

Taehyung finally came back to sense when he saw his one boyfriend crying in his arms repeating apologies non-stop and his other boyfriend crying as he stood and watched his boyfriend and brother hug. He hugged Jungkook and called for Jeongguk, who hesitated but still and to hug his boyfriend tightly and secured.

And that's when Jeongguk broke. All the guilt and pain he had from not protecting his puppy enough finally broke out like a dam.

"I'm so fucking sorry Tae. I-i didn't p-protect you enough," Jeongguk hugged his beloved boyfriend tighter and he put the blame on himself.

"I p-promised I would protect y-you but I-i couldn't save you f-from them," He cried madly into his lovers shoulders. Taehyung gasped and kissed him all over.

"Baby no! None of this was your fault okay? It wasn't. Those men had no shame and did what their sick minds wanted to. You couldn't prevent it if you didn't know where I was because we lost each other in the crowd. But look, you and looked saved me from them and I'll forever thank you both for that. Without you guys coming, I-i wouldn't want to know what more they'd to me.." Taehyung said, tears falling out of his eyes and messily kissed them both.

"Thank you guys, you saved me."

After they filed a report on those men, the twins immediately brought him home and showered him in all their love and affection. After their shower, the two approach the small male and tower over him with nothing but love and lust in their eyes.

"Kook? Gguk? What's wrong?" He nervously asked as he was held gently by his lovers.

"Tonight...

We'll make you forget whatever happened angel."

—————

Am I ready to write another awful smut? Not really but I'm gonna try my best!

Btw I am terribly sorry for the last chapter being boring and awful. So Im making up for it by longer and more interesting chapters! :D and some smut you know ;)

And thank you all for the love and support on my book. I appreciate you voting and commenting ☺️ I read them all with a smile on my face!