nine

chapter nine– netflix, cuddles, and make outs

After their eventful day at the carnival, the three were exhausted and full of cotton candy. They land butt first on the couch with a big sigh. Taehyung was in between the two and their heads were on each side of his shoulder. He grabs both of the twins hands and kisses their foreheads, cooing at them for their satisfied smile. Jungkook kisses Taehyungs cheek before asking what he wanted to do for the rest of the night since it was still 8 at night.

"Netflix and cuddles please?" He shows his puppy eyes to the twins, the two cooing at their adorable boyfriend. Jungkook takes charge on beginning their movie marathon while Jeongguk went to change into his pjs and to get his tiger. Jungkook settles beside Tae and kisses his neck.

"Are you happy baby? I mean, with us?" Jungkook takes Taes hand and holds it rather tightly.

"Of course I am Kook! Why wouldn't I be when I get to have two angels by my side?" Taehyung giggles and kisses Jungkooks nose. Jeongguk arrives and plops down almost on Taehyung, but he didn't mind. The little one grabs his boyfriend's arm and wraps it around his waist so Tae could rub his tummy.

The were all under a blanket and Tae was kept warm and cozy from the help of his babies. His head was currently leaning on Jungkooks shoulder while Jeongguk was laying sideways on Taehyung, his hand still rubbing the littles tummy.

While all was going pretty well, Jungkook was rather bored. He loved the moment they were having together but he somehow wanted more. So that's what he did.

He turns his head and kisses Taehyungs eyes.

Then his nose.

Then his cheeks.

Then his chin.

And finally on his plump lips.

Taehyung didn't mind the attack of kisses as he giggled and kissed Jungkook back with equal amount of emotion. Jungkook bites Tae's lip, making him open his mouth with a gasp and he takes the chance to slip his tongue in. When Tae moans, Jeongguk was alert and saw what was happening between the two. After pouting for a good 2 minutes at them, he tugs on Taehyungs shirt, wanting to kiss him too.

"Taetae i wan kiss u two!" Taehyung giggles at his adorable bunny, turning his head and leaning in to kiss him when Jeongguk swiftly grabs his waist and lifts him onto his lap. Taehyung was still shocked from the strength he had and it was such a turn on for him. The little one grabs the blushing boys chin and leans in to softly peck first. Taehyung whines, wanting more but the twins only coo at their baby being so desperate for a kiss. But Jeongguk couldn't take it anymore and kisses him hard. He may be a little, but he knows what he wants. He grips on Tae's waist strongly while he tugs on his hair.

Taehyung was more shocked when he felt another pair of arms from behind and wet kisses trailing his nape. He moans when Jungkook starts making his hands explore all around Taehyungs upper body and Jeongguk groping his plump, bouncy butt. Jungkook marks Taehyungs neck while he was busy making out with his brother. They then switch and Taehyung kisses Jungkook with his head turned to the side while Jeongguk leaves some of his marks on his boyfriend.

The Jeons owned Taehyung now and they wanted people to know that.

After another eventful moment, the three were left panting while staring at the end credits of their forgotten movie. They decide to all head to bed and that meant in Jungkooks room since his bed is the biggest. Of course Taehyung is in the middle and the twins were hugging him tightly. But like any other time, he didn't mind. He kisses both their noses before closing his eyes, running of to dreamland to dream more of his boyfriends.

_____
okay that was kinda bad LMAO sorry ):

btw thank you guys so so so so so much for 600 reads !!!!! 🥺🥺🥺🥺 i'm gonna c word, i love you all so much. i hope you enjoy my book and pls don't be a ghost :<<