seven

chapter seven– carnival

It was now morning and Taehyung woke up to two bunnies latched onto each of his arms. He smiles softly at the two before swiftly pulling away from them to use the restroom and do morning routine. He heads back to the kitchen to prepare the two some breakfast of toast and bacon. While flipping the bacon, two strong arms wrap around his petite waist, a head resting on his shoulder.

"Good morning baby, sleep well?" Jungkook kisses the side of Taehyungs neck, making the boy shiver. "I did! Even though I was stuck between the two of you," Taehyung chuckles as he puts the bacon on the plate and gets the bread ready to toast.

Jungkook lets go and heads over to the bathroom to begin his routine and shower. Taehyung decides to check up on Jeongguk who is still asleep.

"Bunny, it's time to wake up," Taehyung gently strokes the bunny's hair. He softly wakes up and sits up rubbing the morning glory off his eyes. "Taetae?" The bunny asks, not believing that he is right in front of him.

"Hi baby, it's time to wake up." Jeongguk jumps on Tae with tears in his eyes. He really missed the older and still couldn't believe he was there with him.

"M-missed chu mommie," he wipes off his tears and sniffs loudly, clawing on more to the others shirt. "I missed you too bun, sorry for not being there for you, now go wash your face and brush your teeth so you can eat breakfast with mommie and kookie!" Taehyung cheers happily trying to make the bunny smile.

"Okay! Be wite back mommie!" He runs off to the bathroom with a big grin on his face and his hair bouncing.

When the two were finished, they headed over to the kitchen to eat with Taehyung. Jeongguk sitting right next to him while Jungkook was across them.

"So Taehyung, are you busy today?" Taehyung thought for a bit before shaking his head no. Jungkooks eyes light up and smiles as he asks his boyfriend if he would like to go to the carnival with him. He agreed while Jeongguk was busy finishing his toast and drinking his orange juice from his ironman sippy cup. He overheard "carnival" and immediately paid all attention to their conversation.

"I wan go circus too!" He adds himself in, he already knew his brother was going to say no, but with Taehyung here, he surely had a chance. Surprisingly, Jungkook mentions that he wanted all of them to go and the little one immediately jumped from happiness and hugs both of them.

They were now getting ready to go and their outfits were simple but beautiful. Taehyung was wearing a loose white t-shirt with capris, Jungkook was wearing a black t-shirt with black ripped jeans, and Jeongguk was wearing an oversized baby pink shirt paired with black ripped jeans as well. They make their way to Jungkooks car and heads off to the carnival.

As soon as they parked, Jeongguk was out the car and already jumping outside. Taehyung and Jungkook follows suit and Taehyung holds both the Jeons hands before heading to the ticket area. They buy their tickets, Jungkook buying of course, and Jeongguk pulls them towards the cotton candy station.

"Taetae can I have the pink cotton candy pwease?" He asks with big doe eyes, Taehyung couldn't deny the adorable baby. He ruffles the bunny's hair and pays for the cotton candy, making Jeongguk jump in glee and kisses Tae's cheek.

They decide to go on some more rides and Jeongguk got out of little space. How did they know? Well, the first thing he did was hug Taehyungs waist and kisses his cheeks and neck. They talk for a while, trying to make Taehyung know more about bigger Jeongguk. When they go to eat hotdog, Jeongguk pulls Taehyung on his lap but Jungkook was having none of it and yanks his boyfriend off his brother. The day continued on like that but they all enjoyed it very much.

...

It was now nighttime and Jungkook requested they go up the ferris wheel. They wait in line while Jeongguk rests his head on. "Taebear I'm tired of waiting here, can't we just go home so I can cuddle you properly?" Jeongguk whines while Jungkook gives his brother a hard glare.

"Gguk he's my boyfriend if you have forgotten." That's what he says, but he gots plans... wink.

"Whatever."

"Hey guys, come on.. let's enjoy this day huh?" Taehyung looks at both of them with pleading eyes. They sigh but nod. They finally got in the ferris wheel and waiting for it to begin.

"Guys look! It's so pretty from here," Taehyung was heart eyeing the way the place looked from that perspective. He would point to several places telling them about it. The twins just look at Taehyung with loving eyes and as they reached the very top, Jungkook pulls Taehyung away from there holding his hands lovingly and gently as well as his brothers. Taehyung looks up at him with a questioning face, Jeongguk doing the same.

"I know...I know that my brother and I indeed have feelings for you Tae. He doesn't admit it now but I know he loves you just as much as I do. And I love both of you guys deeply and just want what's best for all of us. I don't know if you want this or not, but I have been thinking about it for quite a while. Taehyung... would you like to date me and my brother?"

——
please vote and comment some thoughts on it!!

So my book just hit 200 reads ): I'm so happy thank you guys so much. I will continue to make this book interesting!! Please don't leave me!!