fourteen

chapter fourteen— i'm fine

Taehyung called in sick today. He could not handle everything going on with him and he needed a break from it all. He decided to call up his boyfriends and check how they were.

"Baby!" Taehyungs first hears an excited Jungkook. His voice immediately calms him down.

"Hi Kookie," Taehyung tries to sound alright so he does not worry the younger. But as we know, Jungkook can hear the distraught in Taehyungs voice.

"Tae? What's wrong?" Jungkook was deeply worried. Usually when they would call, Tae would be more excited and happy, but right now he sounded tired and his voice was a little shaky.

"N-nothing is wrong Kookie- how are you guys over in Busan?" Tae tries to stall.

"Somethings wrong Tae, tell me now." Jungkook uses his more serious voice, to show Taehyung he was genuinely worried about him.

"Jungkook, I am fine, really I am-."

"No you're not Tae, I can hear it in your voice, tell me what the fuck is going on." Jungkook was getting rather impatient and furious as to why the older is trying to hide something.

"You know, if we're just going to fight over something like this, then I am just going to end this fucking call. I am FINE okay? Now stop worrying about me." Taehyung hated arguing with Jungkook, it usually ends with one of them ignoring the other for a day or more depending on the argument.

Jungkook sighs in defeat, he did not want to fight on the phone with Taehyung especially when they are miles apart. "Look, I'm sorry baby. You just don't sound fine as you say and I'm just worried."

"I'm okay Kookie, I just miss you two." It was not a lie, he really did miss his boyfriends. He really needed them right now. They end the call briefly after talking about the twins grandmothers health and how it was going over in Busan. As soon as Tae puts his phone down, he hears a chime from his phone signifying that he has gotten a text.

He unlocks his phone and checks who texted him.

                         Unknown Number

Unknown:You got no one to protect you from me baby. You're mine.

Taehyung: Who is this? If you're that person that keeps on following me, fuck off. I will call the cops on you.

Unknown: Do that, and I'll make sure you won't see your pretty boyfriends anymore doll face.

Taehyung: How do you know my boyfriends?

Unknown: That doesn't matter. I want to meet up with you at the park near your apartment tomorrow night. If you aren't there... you know what'll happen ;)

In Busan...

"Gguk, we need to leave now." Jungkook barges in to his brothers room where the other was playing with his tiger and two bunny plushies on the soft carpet.

"Why Kookie dookie? You don't like it here anymore?" Jeongguk pouts as he enjoyed it a lot here. He just wished his Taetae came along so they could all play together in their old playground.

"Taetae might be in trouble Gguk, he needs us." And at that time, Jeongguk immediately jumps up and was already grabbing his bags to leave.

"Then let's go! What are we waiting for?" Jeongguk was now worried for his Taetae. He did not even grab his plushies which were abandoned on the carpet floor. He realizes he forgot his friends and grabs them and puts them in his penguin back pack.

They bid their goodbyes to their family and headed off to the train station back to their home.

———
I APOLOGIZE FOR UPDATING SO LATE PLEASE FORGIVE ME :(

School really drains me out and I just needed a lot of rest. But I am better now and will be updating more frequently! Thank you to everyone that reads and supports my book 🥺 It makes my smile ten times bigger seeing you guys enjoy my book. Please continue to support it because I wouldn't be here without you guys :( mwah and i love you <3