eleven

chapter eleven hikes and fights

It was finally the weekend and that meant their hike was set on. Jeonnguk was ready since six in the morning while Jungkook was still packing his last minute gear and supplies. The doorbell rang and that meant Taehyung was there. Jeongguk ran to the door and opened it with enthusiasm and hugged his boyfriend tightly.

"Mommy hi! It's hiking day!!" He jumped around with Taehyung. Taehyung kissed his adorable babys' forehead and set his big bag down beside the couch. Jungkook walked out his room with his black bag and a giant flask. He set them down on the counter and hugged Taehyung.

"Okay enough hugging, let's go hiking nooow," Jeongguk impatiently whined. The two break apart laughing at the cute bunny and grabbed whatever they needed and headed out the door after locking it. They decided to get a quick breakfast at Mcdonald's then drive off to Seoraksan National Park, where they'll hike.

The three got out of the car excitedly, Jeongguk of course being more excited than them.

After a ton of sweats and whining from Taehyung, they finally reached the top and couldn't help but admire the view. Jeongguk takes out his camera that has been waiting to be used and snatched several pictures. After being satisfied by the glorious pictures, he turns to Taehyung and snaps some photos of him sitting on a stone bench, the sun shining on him gently. Taehyung turns to see Jeongguk taking pictures of him and blushes but smiles nonetheless and shows a peace sign. He then turns to his brother who is standing at the edge of the mountain admiring the view drinking a bottle of water.

"Kookie you look nice! Stand still for Ggukie please." Jungkook stays in position for a little before posing weirdly and making the two laugh. The twins sit beside Tae and held each of his hands and admire the view all together.

They were now at home and we're exhausted. very exhausted.

The twins were sitting on the couch while Taehyung was finish showering. Smiling as they heard their beloved boyfriend singing some song from Conan Gray. He finally came out freshly showered and with a tired smile on his face. He sat in between them and laid his head on Jungkooks lap and tapped his lap for Jeongguk to lay his head on. He turns on the television and plays The Lion King and sighs in content.

————————

"MOMMY KOOKIE TOOK THE LAST COOKIE IM GONNA KICK HIS TOE," Jeongguk whines from the kitchen when he sees there was no more cookies in the cookie jar and Jungkook hiding behind the wall laughing with the cookie in his mouth. Jeongguk stomps his way to his brother and literally

kicked his toe.

"OW YOU LITTLE FU-."

"ALRIGHT YOU TWO BRATS GET IN HERE AND SOLVE THE PROBLEM LIKE TWO GROWN MEN OR I'LL BE THE ONE TO KICK BOTH YOUR TOES." Taehyung yells out from the living room. He was trying to finish some paperwork and the twins were increasing his stress.

The two Jeons walk in with their head down and hands behind their back. They sat in front of Taehyung and Jungkook was the first to look up.

"I'm sorry bab-," Taehyung stops Jungkook with a raise of his palm and picks up his glasses. Jeongguk was still quiet with his head down.

"You guys are being immature and annoying right now. I'm trying to finish up my work and you guys are just building up my stress. Instead of fighting, try and solve the problem like getting more cookies from the store or even ask me to bake cookies. Don't be fighting over something stupid like this again or I'll personally flick both your ears, okay?"

Jungkook nods ambitiously while the other silently nods his head with a few sniffles. Taehyung freaks out and jumps over to the sniffling baby and hugs him from the side. He picks Gguks chin up to see his eyes red and cheeks stained with tears. His lips swollen red from biting back his cries.

"Oh baby noooo don't cry," Tae wraps his arm tighter around his torso and kisses his head multiple times. Jeongguks cries die down and he wipes off his tears and gloop coming out his nose with his sleeve.

"I'm sorry mommy.. please don be mad anymore," Taehyung nods his head and kisses him on the lips to cool him down. Jungkook joins in on the hug and kisses Taehyung on the head.

"Sorry baby," Jungkook apologizes and gets a kiss on the nose from Tae.

After that, they head to Jungkooks room and cuddle while watching You.

———————
MY BOOK HIT 2K READS WHAT

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH IM GONNA KISS YOU ALL

MWAH

ALSO ITS #23 ON VKOOK WE-

pls keep supporting my book thank you 🥺💗