twenty-five (M)

chapter twenty-five: faded

As the twins hovered over their adorable angel, they could not help but see a glint of fear in his eyes. Their eyes softened at that and both kissed him lovingly all over, whispering to him how they will take care of him and love him unconditionally. The soft kisses elevated to bites all around his petite body as the two became possessive.

What sick minded shitheads would ever do this to their angel? How could ones heart not feel guilt and regret on what the outcomes are to such innocent beings?

It's just what society was and always will be. They see something pretty, they try and take possession of it and not care one bit on how those pretty things would feel about their actions. It disgusted the twins greatly as their anger only grew just thinking of someone else even touching their precious boyfriend. Jungkook growled lowly and took hold of Taehyungs soft skin between his teeth. Jeongguk did the same in his thighs as the two marked him all over.

Taehyung was theirs. And only theirs. Anyone who even try to touch him will be facing deep trouble.

They even worked a way with the police on making a special visit with the two sick men. Making sure they know what they did and regret it forever.

Taehyung was like a canvas for the Jeons to paint over. And boy was he a beautiful one. They take a moment to look at their baby and Taehyung could not take their intense stares so he turns away with flushed cheeks.

"W-why are you guys staring at me like that," he nervously asks. He looks up at them for a second and quickly looks away once again, still quite intimidated by their stares. But they could not help it. He was more than perfect.

"You're just so beautiful Tae, so so pretty baby," Jungkook comes down to kiss a passionate kiss to his blushing lover. Taehyung tears up at that and pushes him slightly.

"B-but I'm d-dirty... Other m-men touched me a-and-."

"And they'll pay for it Tae, I'll make sure of it. Fuck, baby you are anything but dirty. What those men did to you was sick and out of your control. They will rot in hell and we'll make sure of that." Jeongguk speaks out, upset on how his angel thinks of him so lowly because of something he could not control.

And Taehyung just bursts in tears. So grateful to have two amazing guys take care of him and love him with all they got. Taehyung will make sure he will return all of it back. He grabs them both and hugs them tightly to his chest, crying out how he loves them and is incredibly thankful for them both.

"Make love to me please..." Taehyung shyly begged the twins. And with that, they continued where they left off.

Moans and grunts were filling the room as Jungkook and Jeongguk both pleasure Taehyung. Jungkook fingering him from behind as Jeongguk played with his sensitive nipples and stroke his cock slowly. Taehyung sobbed in pleasure as he could not take the overwhelming amount of love and attention he was receiving. He could cum right then and there if it weren't for Jeongguk denying it several times already.

"You ain't cumming by yourself angel, did you forget we need to fulfill our needs as well?" Jungkook said with his voice going an octave lower and licked the shell of his ear. Goosebumps rose all around Taehyungs body as he shed more tears due to overstimulation.

"I think it's time we ruin our pretty angels hole right, brother?" They shared an evil smirk as Jeongguk picked up Taehyung with no struggle and laid him on top of himself. Taehyung moaned as he felt Jeongguks abs flex under his back and Jungkook positioning himself between Taehyungs legs. They didn't take anymore time as they both rammed into Taehyungs already stretched hole. Taehyung screamed with his eyes rolled back as he was getting rammed from bottom and top.

"Fuck Tae I can't believe you're still fucking tight after us fucking you with our big cocks all the time," Jungkook grunted out while he held the petite males waist and thrusted harder. He couldn't take their dirty talk and was incredibly close to cumming if it weren't for Jeongguk denying it once more. A sob left his lefts after being denied and they only smirked as Jeongguk played with Taehyungs nipples more.

It was like whatever dirty feeling he had felt that evening had faded off once his two lovers touched him all over, making sure not a single place was untouched. They made sure that they replaced all their nasty hands touched with their kisses and marks. And Taehyung was happy for that. They cared so much for him. It was all too much for the petite male that he could not help himself from crying more. He turned his head to give Jeongguk a messy kiss and grabbed Jungkooks head to give him one as well.

"I-i love you b-both so much," he moaned out. And that's when they all came together. Taehyungs hole getting overfilled with hot cum from the twins as he came all over his stomach and chest. The night ended with the twins cleaning up the mess and wiping their angel clean and cuddled up against him to give him warmth.

"We love you more angel."

—————
There you go, a full chapter of lovely sin.

This took so much thinking to do omg. I hope i did well for you guys :)

and thank you all for 51k reads omg omg omg i will CRY RN. you guys are my blessings and i love you all deeply.