sixteen

chapter sixteen— Return

Taehyung did not want to believe that. That his beloved boyfriends had a triplet and never told him about the third brother. He was quite upset actually. They lied to him. They said they only had a baby sister but she passed away from a flu that went around in Busan when she was only two years old.

He looked over to Jongu, and saw the familiar doe eyes but his more dull and empty.

"T-they never told me about you, or even talked about having a triplet. I thought it was just them... W-why would they hide you from me?" Taehyung was just lost at the moment. He wanted answers.

Jongu chuckles. "I have a pretty good reason why they would. But they sadly did not succeed."

What?

There was a scary silence between them only to be broke off when Jongu announces he has to meet up with someone else. He leaves the lost Taehyung on the bench, trying to form some type of explanation to why the twins would lie.

He decides he should head back before the scary drunkies roam around and hit on him again. He realizes he forgot his phone and smacks his own forehead. If he was kidnapped, he would not be able to get tracked down or be able to call because his dumbass small brain bitchass forgot his phone.

He reaches his apartment and sees a familiar car.

It couldn't be...

He runs up, forgetting elevators existed and saw the two men he has been dying for to come back.

"BABIES," Tae jumps on both of them, almost on the verge of tears because he was relieved. He missed them deeply.

They hug back with the same feeling and kissed his forehead.

"Baby oh my god I missed you so much," Jungkook was tearing up as well. He never felt more satisfied to have his lover next to him. They held onto each other with equal amount of need while Jeongguk was standing on the side, watching them as he nibbles on his bottom lip and played with the hem of his sweater.

Taehyung turns to his beloved baby and sees the little with saddening eyes and a red nose. He coos softy at the bunny before hugs him tightly. Jeongguk was frozen, but soon melted in the warmth of his boyfriend. The little begins to cry in relief, now realizing how much he missed Taehyung.

"M-missed you T-taetae," Jeongguk cries out before jumping on Taehyung. The crying baby was hugging Taehyung so tight, he could barely breath. But it didn't matter, he missed his boys.

Jungkook soon joins in and kisses Tae on the bed of his hair. "We're back baby."

And that's all Taehyung needed to calm down.

—————

14k READS WHATATATATATAT
🥺👉🏼👈🏼 i love you guys

please continue to support my book and don't be shy to comment!