twelve

chapter twelve— Stalker

Taehyung was closing the cafe tonight and that meant he would be alone. He was not pleased when he heard that he will be closing the cafe for the rest of week because his co-workers could not. He was finishing wiping the counter when he hears a knock on the glass window. He looks up to see a male in an all black coat and face covered with a mask. Taehyung goes to open the door and ask what was wrong.

"Hello is something the matter?" Taehyung asks kindly though he is still scared of encounters at this late time. The stranger takes off his mask and smiles.

"Ah I was wondering if you were still open? I have been craving some cookies from here and I could only come here now because of late work," the stranger tells strangely nicely. His smile was sending shivers in Taehyungs spine.

"I'm sorry sir, but we're closed already. How about you come here first thing tomorrow and I'm sure there will be cookies," Taehyung suggests, he looks at his watch swiftly seeing the time, realizing he should have been out of here since an hour ago.

"Oh okay, I guess I'll come by tomorrow, thank you Taehyung," the stranger walks off after bowing leaving a frightened Taehyung.

Taehyung didn't have his name tag on.

Taehyung already knew something was funny. So he called up Jungkook to pick him up by his work and quickly gathered his belongings before locking up everything. He was now waiting by the cafes entrance for his boyfriend, the street empty with only some cars passing from time to time. His feet was anxiously tapping on the floor, checking his phones time seeing if Jungkooks near. He puts his phone back in his pocket and looks ahead, wishing he didn't exit the cafe in the first place. Right across the street was the same stranger Taehyung was talking to. He was looking directly to Taehyung with an object in his hand Taehyung could not figure what it was. The stranger took a step forward, about to cross the road when Jungkook pulls up. Taehyung sighs in deep relief and quickly enters the car. As the car leaves the area, he looks back to see the stranger gone out of sight. He looks ahead once again and closes his eyes when Jungkook grabs his hand and intertwines.

"You must be tired Tae, busy day today?" Jungkook asks still looking at the road. Taehyung did not want to worry Jungkook about what happened earlier, thinking it was just him being scared of being out late.

"Yeah, something like that."

__________

Heyo it's a short chapter right now but it's slowly building up okay? 🥺 pls don't leave

thank you all so much for supporting my book ): i lov u

please share your thoughts and vote !!