l.

C H A N E L

"Wait, what? I'm the bait? What the hell?" I exclaimed.

I've just been announced that I was going to put myself in danger. "I'm not doing it," I said, stubbornly. "You can't make me."

Giovanni whipped out the gun in his pocket and swiftly aimed it at me.

He wouldn't shoot me. He opened up to me. He wouldn't do that with anyone else. I didn't understand and him.

He had a murder glint in his eye and I couldn't help, but feel a little shaken. He wouldn't shoot me, right? Unless he got fed up with me. What was I thinking? He wouldn't change for me, he was a heartless monster. He was ruthless.

"You won't shoot," I stood my ground. He kept me for this long, he won't throw it away because so refused to get myself killed.

He glared at me. His eyes were cold. "You cause me too much trouble, principessa. I won't hesitate to relieve myself from that," he stated. (princess)

His voice was husky and rough. He sounded so serious. My heart started to pick up. I'm pretty sure he could hear it.

I saw no mercy in his eyes, he would do it.

I felt suffocated. I didn't want to put myself in this position. "But," I whined. "I don't want to die!"

I knew I would end up dying either way. If I became the bait, they would kill me. If I didn't Giovanni would kill me. I didn't have a choice.

He grabbed my arm and dragged me down to the basement. I panicked. What was he doing?

"Giovanni, I don't like this," I whimpered.

He continued to drag me into the dark basement. He shoved me down there and was going to come back up the stairs. I quickly clung onto him.

"No, p-please don't leave me down here," I wailed.

He tried to claw my hands from his arm. Why was he acting like this? I thought he would change once he opened up to me, I thought wrong. I always did with him. He wouldn't change.

I was afraid.

"Calm yourself, stupido, I'm not leaving you in here, it will be easier to kill you, so I wouldn't have to scrape your brain matter from my walls upstairs," he said, seriously. (you fool)

He was really going to do it. He was going to shoot me. After everything we've been through, he was so willing to kill me, just like that.

I felt tears in my eyes. "No! Giovanni, I thought you weren't going to do that anymore," I cried out.

He stared at me. "Then it's simple help us out," he told me.

I took a while to answer and he threw me in the chair I was first sat on when I was killed. I winced at how rough he did it.

I tried to get up from the chair, but he pushed me back down, he was so much stronger than me. I felt tears fall down my face and I groaned in irritation. I was so weak.

"What if I die, or what if they get me? I don't want to be kidnapped again," I wept. I placed my palms on my face and muffled sobs came out of my mouth.

All these scenarios popped in my head and I couldn't help, but over think everything. I used to not think, I used to just do without thinking of the consequences, but now I did.

Giovanni kneeled down to me. He took my hands from covering my face and made me look at him.

"Sei bellissima quando piang," he muttered. "Cazzo!" He seemed angry with himself. (You're beautiful when you cry/Fuck!)