iii.

C H A N E L

I woke up with a headache. I just had the worst dream. I raise my hand to fix my hair, but realized I was stuck.

My vision cleared up and I saw my hands tied to a chair. I struggled against the restraints. It was no use.

It wasn't a dream.

I looked around to see no one around. I saw the gun and a knife. What was he going to do to me?

I screamed as loud as I could. Hopefully someone else was in the huge house and heard me. They could save me.

The door slammed open and many footsteps were heard.

"It's a girl," I heard a voice say.

I looked around to see where the voice was coming from, but there was only darkness. There were footsteps approaching me and I looked around my surroundings, consciously.

They stepped into the light and I was faced with attractive boys. Each of them had the same tattoo on their right arm. I felt intimidated.

"W-Who are you guys?" I asked.

"Do you know who that is, Boss?" A boy asked my kidnapper. He was the boss of everything? Great, I'm dead.

He shook his head and snapped his gaze to mine. I gasped, feeling offended. He didn't know who I was.

"Do you?" He asked, harshly.

The boy slowly nodded his head. His light brown hair was so fluffy I wanted to touch it. My kidnapper stared at him, waiting for him to continue.

"She's our rivals daughter, Chanel Blanchett," he answered.

My eyes widened. They knew who I was. "What?" I asked. Maybe if I denied it, they wouldn't want to kill me because my kidnappers eyes gotten darker when he heard the news. "No! I'm not her, I don't know who that is."

My kidnapper looked at me then back at the boy, who looked about my age.

"It is! I swear, my friends are obsessed with her," he said.

Obsessed? He could've just said that.

"Really?" I asked. "What are their names?"

I froze. I blew my cover. "I mean, what? Who would be obsessed with me, I'm nobody, definitely not who you just said, that's not me," I quickly added.

I prayed he wouldn't hear my slip up.

"So, you're Richard Blanchett's daughter? How come I've never heard of you?" He asked. I flinched.

"No, you heard wrong, that's not me," I denied. "Fluffy Head over there is wrong," I said, signalling to the boy with the fluffy hair.

"Fluffy Head?" The light brown haired boy asked. He looked offended.

"Fluffy Head, that's so cute," another boy stifled a laugh. He had blonde hair and blue eyes. Suddenly I realized. It was the guy at the grocery store.

"Oh! It's you!" I exclaimed, delightedly. "Thank God, you remember me, I bought the ice cream, we'll never bought it, but you know," I said. Hopefully he would save me.

"If you would just . . ." I struggled against the ropes. "Get me out of here, that would be highly appreciated."

He smiled at me. Does that me he would help me?

"I will also call you with the number you gave-" I couldn't finish my sentence once I remembered I threw away the number. "Actually, I threw that away, but if you gave me another one, I would definitely keep it and call you."