ii.

C H A N E L

He threw me in the back of his car, when we arrived to his clean Maserati sports car. He tied rope around my wrists and pushed me in the trunk, he then tied rope around my legs and I was in an uncomfortable position in the trunk. I couldn't even get my feet under the trunk so, I could escape.

"No!" I yelled. "Help!"

No one was around, no one heard. I was going to die.

"This is illegal," I shouted. Like he would care, he just murdered someone. "My family would look for me. You will go to jail for the rest of your life."

I knew he could hear me, but he pretended not too. He grabbed duct tape and taped it over my mouth. I tried to move my head away from his hand, but he grabbed ahold of my now messy hair and placed it on.

"Ow!" I whined. My cries became muffled.

He slammed the trunk closed and I was trapped.

It was silent for a little before he drove off, the wheels squealing as he took off. My small body thrashed around in the trunk. His driving was reckless and I kept swashing around in the back like a rag doll.

The ropes started to burn my wrists and ankles, I hissed in pain. I tried to get in a comfortable position but my arms were behind my back and my stomach was on the ground of the trunk. My legs up and facing the ceiling of the small trunk door.

I was panicking. My heart beating fast and my breaths shortening. I was sobbing and started to hyperventilate. I was having a panic attack.

I just wanted to be back in my house, eating my ice cream and watching Gilmore Girls. Instead I was stuck in a trunk, getting kidnapped.

I missed my family and I just wanted to be back with them. Even though my father ruined it by cheating on my mother.

"Daddy?" I called. I got home early from school since I was dress coded again and I saw his car in the driveway.

My mother was currently at work with the family business and Elanese was home as well.

I saw Elanese. "Oh! Elanese, do you know where my father is?" I asked.

Her face twisted in worry and she looked nervous. She was keeping something from me. She ran a hand through her dark hair with white streaks and looked anywhere but me.

"Elanese?" I asked again, slower. "Where's daddy?"

She didn't answer me. I scoffed and ran up stairs. He must be in his office.

"Wait!" Elanese called, her strong Italian accent. She was an immigrant and we helped her out by getting her a job.

I ignored her protests and went to my fathers office. I opened the doors and screamed at the sight. My fathers hands were in another woman's blonde hair and she was unbuttoning his shirt. Their lips attached to each other and they sat on my fathers desk. Her shirt was fully ripped off and his pants were on the ground.

I stared at them, my mouth hung open. My father was kissing another woman, going to do God knows what. I was disgusted at the sight. I spun on my heel and ran away from them.

I ran back down the stairs and Elanese looked at me sympathetically. She knew!

My father chased after me, "Chanel!" He called out. I kept running I had to get away from my father right now. My father ruined our family.

"How could you do that to your wife?" I yelled. "How long has this been going on for?"

"Don't raise your voice at me, young lady. I'm your father," he shouted back at me.