xlvii.

C H A N E L

"No, put me down!" I exclaimed as Giovanni threw me over his shoulder.

I felt my ribs dig against his shoulder bones. A laugh escaped my lips.

"Say it!" He demanded. His voice was harsh.

"No!" I refused. I wasn't going to give into him.

"Say it, or else . . ." he threatened.

"Or else what?" I asked. There was sarcasm laced in my voice. He wouldn't do anything.

Then suddenly I felt a stinging pain on my ass. He just slapped my ass.

"Ow!" I gasped, loudly. "Keep your hands to yourself."

"I'll do it again," he warned. "Tell me what I want to hear."

"No! You better not do it again, Giovanni, I swear I will not talk to you. I don't like that." I could feel the blood circulating to my head.

My face was red from yelling. I tried to get off of him, but he didn't let me. "Let me go," I said, violently. "Let me go this instant."

I slammed my fists against his back and continued to do it. His back was like steel. It was sculpted and I could tell he worked out a lot.

I could feel the smirk on his lips as he lifted his hand. He was about to smack it on my ass again. I tried to fling my hands in the air, but it didn't stop him.

"Don't, Giovanni! I already told you I didn't like it. I said you can't do anything without my consent," I brought up.

"I'm Chanel and I want my ass to be slapped by the perfect Giovanni whom I love so much," he imitated to make it seem like I have my permission. His voice was way too high pitched to be me.

He placed his hand on my ass and I immediately banged my fist in his chest, hard.

"No! This is not a game, Giovanni. I'm sensitive on this stuff," I told him.

He stopped and removed his hand, he put me down and I ignored him. I walked away from him and made sure to make it obvious I was mad.

I could feel him roll his eyes. He followed me. "I don't see the big deal, Chanel. We were playing around," he said.

I continued to ignore him. I didn't care if we were playing around. I didn't like it and that should be enough for him to stop.

"Look," he grumbled. "I won't do it again," he assured. He mumbled a "maybe," at the end, under his breath.

I scoffed. He thinks it's a game. He thought it was funny. It may be a little funny, but I wasn't going to admit that to him.

I whipped around to face him. He had the same stupid smirk on his face.

How did he get from hating me to playing around with me?

He chuckled. "Don't be mad," he said, softly. I looked at him. His eyes were a sparkling green colour. They were beautiful.

I walked up to him. "You're the most handsome, hottest, attractive and astonishing man," I told him. With every compliment I stepped towards him.

I couldn't stay mad at him. I gave him what he wanted me to tell him before.

He placed both of his hands on my cheeks and smashed his lips to mine. I kissed back.

I was slowly starting to trust him. He was slowly gaining my heart. My cold, guarded heart. I was never one to trust easily. I was never one to just give my heart away.