iv.

C H A N E L

Silence.

"What? Join your gang? You want me . . . to join your gang? You really think I'll be capable to kill someone. No! That's impossible," I rambled.

"You'll have to otherwise you're arm will be delivered by a mailman to his house, but maybe it'll be easier to just kill you and send you to him so I don't have to hear you're annoying high pitched voice," he said.

"Excuse me, I don't have a high voice. I have a sexy voice," I said.

"I'd rather just kill you," he simply said. He got up and I followed his every move. He grabbed and gun and slowly walked towards me again.

I pushed my body farther away from him as I could. My head hit the back of the chair and I couldn't move anymore.

He placed the gun between my eyes and above my nose before moving back. He pointed the gun at me and my body shook with fear. He wouldn't shoot, would he?

"Stop! You can't just kill someone who goes against you," I protested.

"Will you join the gang?" He asked, this time it was slower making sure I understood every word of what this meant.

"I don't-" I got cut off from the click of the trigger. I flinched and shut my eyes closed. I let out a throaty scream, I was going to die.

The pitched scream came out more as a sob. "Fine!" I gave in. "I-I'll join your gang, just get me out of here."

He untied the rope from my right wrist and turned his back to leave.

"Wait! What about the others?" I asked. I was panicking. How was I supposed to get out?

"Use your free hand to untie them, princess," he said. I could hear the smirk playing on his lips when he said that. I hated him.

"Oh," I said. I hadn't even realized that.

I quickly untied the other hand and rubbed the sore parts of my wrists. There was dry blood and cuts around my wrists, I hold back tears and untie my feet.

My boots were creased and ruined. My dress was totally dirty and ripped. I could only imagine how messy my hair looked right now.

My patterned Chanel jacket was the only thing that was unharmed.

I sighed in relief when I remember I had my phone in the pocket. I looked through the pockets, but I couldn't find my phone. It must've fallen out when I was running for my life.

I was stuck in this house.

I needed to escape. There was no way I would be in his gang. I would never be a killer. Ever.

I may be heartless, but I would never kill someone.

I brought my quivering knees to the stairs and walked up the stairs. My hands were shaking and I couldn't get my nerves down.

I opened the door to see them all whispering and talking.

Fluffy Head saw me first and ran towards me. "Thank God you're in one piece." He engulfed me in a hug.

I froze, but eventually gave in. I wrapped my arms back around him. "I was worried big, bad, mean, rude, horrible, merciless, ruthless, criminal gang leader, Giovanni hurt you."

Gang leader? He was a gang leader? His name was Giovanni.

Giovanni gave Fluffy Head a death glare. "Uh, I mean, handsome, perfect, awesome, happy, Gio," he corrected himself.