Happy Ending

After the marriage proposal at the Mew's birthday. Mew's parents with Fluke started planning the marriage of Mew and Gulf. It was uproar in the media next day regarding the proposal of Mew to Gulf. On social media there were pictures and videos of Mew proposing Gulf. Everyone find the way, the words Mew choose to propose Gulf very pleasing and romantic. And soon Mew's proposal become trending and ofcourse this help him in business too.

More people will like to work with them as they saw Mew being honest, loyal and true to his heart. They were getting more profits and were on number 1 position. Mew who was surprised by the outcome just said to his assistant that it's Gulf who has brought all this happiness and success in his life. To which his assistant immediately agreed. Because he too find that when Gulf entered Mew's life everything and everyone around Mew started having positive thing.

Gulf fan following risen up after that night. Many people praised him. As when Gulf said yes to Mew's proposal. Mew told the people who were mention at that time, that Gulf didn't aborted their kid instead he kept him, cherished him, loved him and make him grow into such an adorable boy. Despite being single parent he handle and managed all the difficulties alone. And when Mew came to know about it, he didn't stopped or put restrictions on Mew instead he allowed him.

Gulf was reading the tweets when he saw Mew was video calling him. He pressed the green icon and Mew's face popped on the screen. I miss you was the first thing Mew said. Gulf smiled and replied that he miss Mew too. Mew pouted and said after marriage whenever I'm going out of Thailand, Gulf should also accompany him as he really misses Gulf. Gulf smiled and agreed. They both chatted for awhile and Mew informed him that he will be coming back tomorrow from a 2 weeks long separation.

Mew's parents called Gulf to their place for dinner. He had dinner with them. And informed them about Mew's arriving tomorrow. The next morning came early and when Gulf opened his eyes he saw Mew standing in front of him. He kissed him and didn't stop until Gulf has to sign him to stop so that they can breathe.

Everyone had breakfast together. Fluke informed them that they will be going shopping together for the wedding suits of Mew and Gulf. Fluke was beaming with excitement as he will get to see his parents getting married. They both were in boutique when secretly took their picture together with caption shopping the wedding suits going to get hitched soon.

As soon as he posted that picture on his social media he kept his cellphone on silent mode and selected the matching suits for Gulf and Mew. The wedding rings were selected it was the couple platinum ring with M in gold in one of the ring and G in silver in other ring.

Mew's parents have send the wedding invite to everyone Mew and Gulf know, their relatives, friends colleagues. On social media MewGulf have become everyone favorite couple and because of that their wedding was the hot topic.

Finally the wedding day has arrived. Mew was excited whereas Gulf on the other side was nervous and if we talk about Mew's parents and Fluke their face was lighten up with happiness. Mew was standing on the stage and Mew's dad came with Gulf and gave Gulf's hand to Mew. All the nervousness of Gulf vanished in thin air as soon as he saw Mew smiling towards him.

People were clicking pictures even some where making the videos of this moment and some fans of MewGulf love story was doing the live

People were clicking pictures even some where making the videos of this moment and some fans of MewGulf love story was doing the live. Mew and Gulf were taking their oaths with smile full of happiness on their faces. When asked about rings, it was Fluke who brought them to his parents. They rings were exchanged. And finally the priest said the words Now I pronounce you as the husbands so you can kiss your partner.
The kiss was short but it was the seal, the seal of their love being complete, the seal of them staying together forever.

When the flower was thrown it landed straight into the hands of Saint and MewGulf laughed saying now we will be eager to attend your wedding. The after party was successful as everyone brought gifts, congratulated the newly wed couple. Mew and Gulf both headed to graveyard to get the blessing of Zee. Gulf introduced Mew as his husband to his Phi. As Tar was cremated, Mew and Gulf both looked at sky and Mew said I have find my happiness in Gulf I hope you find your happiness wherever you are.

They both came were in balcony when they were saying that. Mew hold the hands of Gulf caress his face and pulled him in a deep kiss.

¬The End~

I would like to thank all my readers who were there with me in the journey of Five Years Late. With you there would be no Five Years Late. Thank you so much for giving your precious time to read this book and for voting.

Thank you for loving it. Hope you all will be safe and I'll meet you in my next work. Also there is another MewType Fanfic named "It Started With Hatred". Also if you are interested in reading my love story do read "Searching My Soul Mate".

Also do let me know which couple book do you want me to make. Thanks again.

Lots of Love from LilFlower ❤️❤️