Five Years Later

Mew woke up with the kiss of Tar. He hugged Tar and kissed him. He rubbed his nose with Tar and whispered I love you in his ears. Tar blushed and stood up from bed and told Mew that he should get up and should go in office on time.

Mew nodded and said, "Will see you at dinning table."Tar smiled and replied Would be waiting for you P'Mew and left their bedroom. Mew stood up from bed and headed straight towards bathroom for shower. He came out from shower with a towel hung on his waist, some drops of water were there on his fair skinned body. He had six packs which make him look more attractive.

He changed into his business suit and walked out of his room to dinning table. He saw Tar was waiting for him at dinning table. As soon as Tar saw his P'Mew he smiled and said I've made a French toast for you. Tar know Mew his health conscious so he cooked healthy food for him. But Mew never forced him to eat anything healthy he was free for his own will. And that's make Mew special. Mew trust him and love him as much as he trust & love him.

After breakfast, Mew hugged Art & kissed his forehead and bid goodbye as he left for his office

After breakfast, Mew hugged Art & kissed his forehead and bid goodbye as he left for his office. He sat on his Mercedes and the driver headed towards his office. His mind was still lost in memory of the night of 5 year ago. He still hasn't find that guy. And he eagerly wants to meet him. He doesn't know why but he wants to meet him. The fact that he hasn't forgotten his touch, how his lips taste yet, make him more curious as to what magic that guy has done on him.

I know Phi, you have gone to the other world. I just want you to be happy wherever you are. Your brother has find its happiness in the face of Fluke. Your Nong Gulf has grown up since he has Fluke. I miss you Phi. With tear in his eyes Gulf walked back towards his home. When he entered home, the first thing he noticed & heard was the house was pin drop silent which means Fluke is still in school and hasn't come home yet.

He was sweating as it's the hot summer morning. So he headed to shower. When he came back from shower he was wearing a blue shorts and was wiping his silky black hairs there was some drops of waters on his sun-kissed tone body. He changed into a long sized brown shirt which was saying "Eat Me."
He saw that its gonna be 11:30am that means his beloved Fluke will be coming back home soon so he headed to kitchen to prepare lunch for them.

A fair skinned child of 5 years of age with chubby cheeks, with brown eyes was making a puppy eyes as he wanted to eat ice-cream as the one whom he was asking to buy was being stubborn

A fair skinned child of 5 years of age with chubby cheeks, with brown eyes was making a puppy eyes as he wanted to eat ice-cream as the one whom he was asking to buy was being stubborn. Whoever will saw that little chubby kid would be head over heels for his cuteness but this person was really stubborn as he wasn't falling for his cuteness. In the end he kissed both the cheeks of that person and asked while pouting his cheeks, "Now can you buy me ice cream?"

Hi sweethearts, I'm back with another chapter of Five Years Late. How do you like the chapter? Please share views and do vote. And I'm thankful from the bottom of my heart for your precious views & time.

LilFlower loves you all❤️❤️