Birthday Party

The morning pass in blur and so was the afternoon. Finally the evening came, Gulf dressed Fluke for the party and he himself got dressed. From downstairs Mew was calling them as if they don't leave now they will be late for the party. Fluke and Gulf both came downstairs, Mew was looking at Gulf with amazed expression. Gulf never failed to surprise him sometimes he would look cute, sometime classy, sometime he will handsome and sometime he will hot.

But today he is looking handsome and hot at the same time. Mew need to keep Gulf on his side all along the party. As for Fluke he was looking cute. Mew knew that no matter what he wear he always manage to look hot and handsome. Soon the family of three drove to Mew's parents home.

Gulf let Mew and Fluke go ahead as he was nervous coming to the home of Mew's parents home for the first time. Everyone was looking at the duo of father and son and were praising them. Mew's parents wished Mew a happy birthday but as for Fluke he was in the arms of his grandpa and was getting kisses from his grandma and they all were deciding where to take Fluke on holiday.

As Gulf entered the party all eyes were on him. Some recognize him as a famous food blogger whereas some wanted to know him. Mew was glaring at the ones who were looking at Gulf, that if they get a chance to talk will pursue him. Gulf walked towards Mew's parents and greeted them. They hugged them and welcomed him to the house. Mew's mom whispered in Gulf's ears that she will show him the house after the party.

Mew was wished by his friends, colleagues, business peoples, some of his dad's friends and others. As the time of cake cutting was near a huge cake was brought in front of Fluke and Mew. Mew's parents were standing with Mew and Fluke and so Gulf. Mew hold the hands of Fluke and both the father and son cut the cake. When Gulf asked in the ears of Fluke as to what he wished Fluke replied that he wanted Papi and Daddy Gulf to get married soon.

As Gulf was taking stroll one of the guy approached him and introduced himself. Mew who was looking for Gulf in the crowd saw that he was talking with someone. He didn't rush towards him, instead he walked slowly and calmly towards Gulf put his hands around his waist and smiled towards the man who was talking with Gulf. The man got the idea that Mew and Gulf are thing so with a sad face he retreat back.

Suddenly the lights go off and a spotlight was showing its lights on Gulf. Another spotlight was on and it was showing its light on Mew who was walking towards Gulf. Gulf couldn't understand how did Mew who was next to him suddenly got that much away.

As he came towards the Gulf, Mew sat on his knees with a smile on his face. He looked at Gulf and said You came into my life unexpectedly. And then you disappear again. You made me realize my feelings towards you. And you gave me the best gift which I could ever had i.e. Fluke. Although we are living together and having a happy life but I'll be sounding selfish but I want to complete our family I don't want you to only Fluke's dad but my wife too. Besides you said you will give me whatever I ask in the gift.

 Besides you said you will give me whatever I ask in the gift

Gulf was touched by the words of Mew. He was smiling a smile which shows pure happiness. He saw Mew removing a box from his breastpocket. Mew opened the box and pull out a platinum ring and said Will you marry me Gulf Kanawut and complete the family which I desire and give me the rights which I deserved. Gulf smiled at him and said Yes. The moment was precious when Mew slid the ring on Gulf's ring finger. Everybody clapped and Mew's mom was in tears this tears weren't of sadness but of the happiness. The happiness which is son truly deserve.

Hi guys I'm back with another chapter.
So how do you like Mew's proposal to Gulf?

Share your views and let me know about it. Also please keep on voting.

Thanks for your precious time.

Lots of Love from LilFlower ❤️❤️