Fluke's Tantrums

Bright slowly pulled Fluke from Gulf's embrace and with no noise he lay Fluke on his bed in Fluke's room. And then he go to Gulf's room to sleep with him. As he was about to lay next to Gulf there was a loud bang on the door which woke Gulf too.

Gulf looked at Bright who pretended that he too woke up from sleep and was about to open the door, when Gulf told him that he will see what's wrong with Fluke. When he opened the door Fluke was crying, Gulf immediately hugged him and asked what's wrong?

 When he opened the door Fluke was crying, Gulf immediately hugged him and asked what's wrong?

Fluke said with sobbing that he had a very bad nightmare and again started crying. Gulf who couldn't see Fluke crying hugged him and patted his back to console him. Bright lips twitched in annoyance. He wasn't expecting that Fluke will ruin the opportunity Bright got. He was shocked that Gulf took Fluke with him on his bed and slowly make him sleep. Fluke hugged Gulf tightly as if he was afraid to let Gulf go anywhere. Gulf brushed his head as if to say him that he is here and not going anywhere. Gulf sleep while hugging Fluke. Bright watched the scenario and he doesn't like it.

Gulf was in his home, he was writing something on his laptop. He checked the time and headed to kitchen. He cooked something while humming the song and then the door of living room was opened. He came to living room and saw Fluke and P'Bright. As soon as Fluke saw Gulf he rushed towards him and said Daddy Gulf I miss you. I miss you too Fluke and Daddy has cooked Fluke's favorite food.

Gulf woke up only to find that P'Bright is sleeping next to Fluke and Fluke is hugging Gulf while sleeping. He slowly and carefully removed Fluke's hands from his waist and stood up from the bed. He gone to restroom and wash his face, he saw his reflection in mirror and saw his dream playing in mirror. He said clearly heard Fluke calling him daddy.

But Fluke is Mew's son is it possible that Fluke is his son too. So many questions started arising in his mind but the most prominent question he had was "Why does he not remember that he had a son and i.e. FLUKE. He decided that he will consult doctor for it. He saw that the time is about 5 a.m. So he decided that he will prepare breakfast for Fluke and P'Bright.

Both Bright and Fluke were worried when they find Gulf missing from bed they immediately rushed out of the room to find Gulf. And find that he was serving plates on the dinning table. Oh both of you are up then how about you come and eat breakfast. Bright & Fluke were happy to eat breakfast cooked by Gulf. But Gulf's mind was still stuck on that dream.

He thought about asking Fluke or P'Bright but couldn't because if what he saw in his dream is true than why didn't they tell him anything which means they are hiding it. What are you thinking about said Bright. Gulf who was taken back to reality from his train of thoughts smiled and replied that he will drop Fluke to his school and after that he will head to mall to buy groceries and other cooking items.

Bright sighed and said, "Sorry I couldn't accompany you as I've a very important meeting today." Gulf smiled and said that it's not a problem he can manage it by himself. Bright go to his room and came back by getting ready for his office. Same way Fluke came downstairs by getting ready for his school. On the way to school Gulf was staring at Fluke and find some of his things were similar with Fluke. He drop Fluke to school and then headed to his own destination.

Thanat Psychiatric Clinic Gulf read the name on the board and headed inside.

Hi guys I'm back with another chapter. Well will this dream will be a way for Gulf's memory to be back?

Share your views with me and please keep voting. Also what will come forward with Psychiatric. Will definitely find out in next chapter.

Also thanks for giving me your precious time. Also you guys can follow me on Twitter my ID is @RahilLilFlower

Lots of love from LilFlower ❤️❤️