MewGulf Are Boyfriends

The host of the show who just said that Gulf is single so he had chance to pursue Gulf was now feeling sad because announced in a loud voice that Gulf is his boyfriend. The people who were present their quickly recorded it and posted it on their social media. Mew who was jealous that someone was actually hitting on his person. Mew stared at the guy who just asked Gulf out, if stare could kill someone then the stare which Mew was giving to these person would be the reason of his death.

Mew hold the hand of Gulf, and dragged him to the car, Gulf mouthed sorry to the host for the rude behavior of Mew and let Mew drag him to the car. Mew shoved Gulf inside the car, he put the seat belt on him and close the door of the car. He too enter the car and was ready to drive when something shock him.

Gulf who saw Mew's anger was rising, decided to calm it down before it damage someone or something. So as soon as Mew sit inside the car, Gulf turned towards him and kiss him on his lips. Mew was taken aback by that kiss. But when Gulf pull out from kiss and ask him, that is he calm now? Mew was having a evil smile on his lips and without giving any chance for Gulf to escape he kissed him.

The kiss was deep with the twisting of tongue when they both pull out from kiss, Gulf was panting due to lack of breath

The kiss was deep with the twisting of tongue when they both pull out from kiss, Gulf was panting due to lack of breath. He immediately turn his attention to the outside of window and told Mew to drive to their home. After a short drive they both arrive at home only to find that there were no lights. Mew hold the Gulf's hand and said let me find the light switch.

When the lights were on. Mew and Gulf both heard "Congratulations". Mew's mom, dad and Fluke were congratulating them for being official. Although Mew's mom asked Mew when he is gonna make Gulf is his wife. To which Gulf became red due to shyness and rushed to his room with an excuse of getting freshen up.

Fluke who was looking at his father with a smile said, "Now where's my videogame?" Mew's parents were shocked by that as to why would be Fluke asking videogame from Mew. To which Mew replied that they both had made a bet as to who will ask to be boyfriend? As for me I said it will be Gulf but Fluke said it will be me.

Both the elders patted the head of Fluke and said our grandson is smartest not like our son who took 6 months to make Gulf his boyfriend. Everyone had dinner together and then call it a day. Mew who was about to close the door of his room, stop doing that when he saw Gulf standing in front of him.

Gulf looked at Mew with a smile and asked, "P'Mew can I ask you to take me somewhere tomorrow?" Mew with a same smile replied, where do you want to go? To which Gulf answered that he wants to introduce Mew as his boyfriend to his Phi.

When Mew heard that he couldn't help but hugged Gulf and said I've waiting for this day. Gulf pulled out from hug and said goodnight. Mew who wasn't ready to let Gulf go, pull him towards him. Gulf face hit the muscled chest of Mew, Mew slowly lift Gulf's place and kiss him on his lips. Now it's gonna be a good night.

Hi guys I'm back with another chapter.
So it's official MewGulf are boyfriends now. Not our real MewGulf but our Fanfic one.

Share your views regarding this chapter. Also please vote.

Thanks for giving me your precious time.

Lots of Love from LilFlower ❤️❤️