Unexpected Lunch Date

Mew saw the Gulf's shock expression and he chuckled he knew that Gulf wasn't expecting him. Gulf recovered from his shock mode and smiled towards Mew, "Please Come in." Mew came in the house and was find it more comfortable. It wasn't luxurious like his home, it's giving a homey feeling. Tar has decorated their home with many things, luxurious stuffs. And Gulf's home was simple but with lively look and the feeling of being home.

He sat on the sofa of the living room, Gulf came back from kitchen with a glass of water in his hands

He sat on the sofa of the living room, Gulf came back from kitchen with a glass of water in his hands. Mew take the glass and gulped down the water. Gulf sat opposite to him smiled & said Thank you P'Mew for bringing Fluke. It was time to bring Fluke back to home so I decided to take a nap and that resulted in deep sleep. Mew smiled and replied it's okay, I was on my way to office when I was saw Fluke waiting so I decided to drop him at home.

Actually it's P'Bright who would bring Fluke back to home, as he is not here so I have to bring him back home from school said Gulf. Oh! Is Bright out of country? Gulf nodded. Then no problem I ll bring back Fluke to home said Mew. Gulf immediately shaked his head and said, "No I can't trouble Phi, I'll bring back Fluke. It's no trouble also I like spending time with Fluke. And we both seems to have been Bonding good, so it's decided until Bright come back I'll bring back Fluke said Mew who was smiling from ear to ear.

I'm hungry, where's my food? Came the voice of Fluke who just came downstairs from his room. Gulf looked at Mew and asked do you wanna join us for lunch?
Mew was looking for opportunity to spend time with Gulf so quickly nodded saying I don't have any meeting at this time also I'm hungry so I'll eat my lunch here.

The food was served on dinning table. Gulf served the food by himself to everyone and that touch the heart of Mew because at his home it's maids who will serve the food Tar has never done such thing for him. With curiosity, Mew asked why did maid served food instead you served. Gulf looked up at Mew who was eating his food and said, "I believe food taste more good when it's served by the people living in house as there's extra love in it. Also we don't have maid because I like to do household chores by myself as it keeps me fit and makes me happy.

Mew was surprised by the answer and the more surprising thing was food, it was a simple Thai fried rice but it taste much better than the food of a chef. Mew ate till his belly is full. He really liked the food. He saw the t-shirt of Gulf and asked him, " Are you in Dessert?" Gulf didn't get it first so he asked what does P'Mew means? Mew smiled and said that your t-shirt says Eat me so I thought you would be in dessert. Gulf face turn red immediately. He excused himself and go to kitchen to bring the Bowls of ice cream, Mew was laughing his heart out.

After lunch, Mew left Gulf home happily. He doesn't know why but he was happy from the bottom of the heart. And he smirked when he realized that he has the opportunity to visit Gulf as he will be bringing Fluke back to home. His driver was driving him towards office at that time his cellphone ranged.

He saw the caller ID and said, "Any updates Saint?" The person on the other side of the cellphone replied, "Let's meet!"

Hi I'm back with another chapter. Hope you guys will like it also do let me know your views and keep voting and thanks a lot for giving me your precious time..

There's an another fanfic of MewGulf which I started writing its named It Started With Hatred. Do show your love on it too..

Lots of Love from LilFlower ❤️❤️