Mew's Misery

Gulf's sun-kissed skintone was covered with tanned due to sun bath. Bright was happy seeing Gulf enjoying. He remembered this is the Gulf he has fell for cheerful, full of happiness and the smile which will make you smile. P'Bright come let's play in water na. At evening, Gulf was making a pork hotpot and asked Bright to play guitar as Bright plays a very good guitar. They had dinner and gone to sleep.

You first said that they were going in States, but when you check on the flight they didn't check-in what do you mean by that Saint? Saint sighed and replied, "Seems like Bright tricked us, he booked the ticket to States as to confuse us, so that he can go to the destination he want and be undisturbed. Is there any way to track them asked Mew. Saint shaked his head indicating nope, we will have to wait for them to be back.

Fluke got silent, he will eat go to school, eat and then sleep. He miss Gulf alot, but he understood the situation and is patiently waiting for Gulf. Mew couldn't see his son like this so he called his parents to help him.

He told his parents about Fluke and they were happy that they had a grandson now. They used to come at Mew's home to play & spend time with Fluke. Fluke forgot about Gulf for sometime when he was with his grandparents. They took Fluke to their place so that he can get a change in environment.

Mew's came back from office, late he stripped his clothes and headed to bath tub. He dip himself in water and get all the stress from the day to be washed off. He hung the towel around his waist and came back to him room. He wore night suit and sat on the bed when he saw Tar's picture on the bed stand. He took it and said, "I've been finding him for past five years and see when I found him, someone else has took him away from me.

I didn't told you, but I still couldn't forget that night

I didn't told you, but I still couldn't forget that night. When I saw him on our wedding anniversary, I thought God finally accepted my prayers. But when that Bright announced he is his wife. I felt my heart broke into pieces. I asked myself this question many times what I feel for him is strange, I've you, and I love you but now when he is God knows where away from me.

I realized that all these years I didn't love you it was my misconception that I love you Tar, but instead I've loved Gulf all these years and each day his love grew more and more. And I'm thankful that he kept Fluke, he didn't blame whatever we had that night to him. And now whatever it takes, I'm gonna complete my family i.e. Me, Gulf & Fluke.

Hi guys I'm back with another chapter. Our Mew finally realized that he love Gulf and this feeling isn't sudden it's from past five years and he has buried it till now.

Share your views on this chapter and please keep voting. Also thanks for your precious time.

Lots of Love from LilFlower ❤️❤️