And They Meet Again

Gulf was getting ready in his room, he has wore a white shirt on which he has wore a pink suit which suited his sun-kissed skintone. He checked the address on his cellphone, hailed a cab and headed straight towards Suppasit Mansion.

After an hour ride, he reached the Suppasit Mansion. Suppasit Mansion was beautiful and Gulf loved the sight of it. He slowly walked inside the Mansion while calling Bright. Bright smiled when he saw the who is calling him, as he was about to pick up the call the lights went out.

He started searching for Fluke as in darkness he can hurt himself

He started searching for Fluke as in darkness he can hurt himself. Gulf swallowed the lump which was forming in his throat and walked the entrance of the Mansion. A spotlight was lighted and was placed under Gulf. As he was walking, he heard people were gasping, he heard some murmurs, "He looks so cute, Who is the guy? Why is he getting such a special attention?" Now Gulf was nervous as to what is happening so he silently walked forward and stopped.

All of the sudden lights were on and Gulf could see the scenario of the party. Although he is not into attending parties but he liked the decorations. And then he saw everyone was staring him. And those low murmurs have now become loud. His nervous level was high. He nervously started looking at crowd as to find the familiar face.

And then he saw Bright walking towards him. He thanked God in his heart and smiled towards Bright. Bright came to Gulf, put his hand around his waist and pull him towards him. He smiled and said to crowd. "Meet my wife Gulf."

Mew was surprised when all of the sudden the lights of house were turned off. It was dark and he told his servant to check what has happened. And then he saw a spotlight was on and it was turned in the direction of a young man. And then Mew saw the face under those lights. He was still like he has been stuck by lightning. He then slowly looked at him. His sun-kissed skintone looks more inviting and he was wearing pink suit which make him look more cute.

Mew pinched himself because he felt he was dreaming but no he wasn't because that pinch hurt which means it's reality. He smiled and thanked God for such a wonderful gift. He was lost in thoughts, too be frank he was so lost in watching Gulf that he didn't notice what Tar was asking to him. What happened after that changed his mood from being happy to sour in an instant.

He saw how Bright was walking & smiling towards Gulf. He saw how he put his arms around Gulf's waist and what felt like pang of jealousy was the moment when he pulled the Gulf towards himself and said Meet my wife Gulf. For a moment he wondered that these stranger's name is Gulf which perfectly suited him and in another moment he was feeling to kill Bright as he was the husband of his Gulf.

Mew excused himself and come to his room. The first thing that came in his mind was why he said his Gulf? Why was he feeling jealous when he love and has married Tar?

Hi guys I'm back with another chapter. Well I thought the entry of Gulf in Mew's life should be one of a memory so here it is btw let me know your views and keep voting. Also thanks for your precious time.

Lots of love from LilFlower ❤️