Unexpected Visitor

Gulf woke up finding himself caged in Bright's arms. He didn't want to wake up Bright as he was in deep sleep so he slowly free himself from the embrace of Bright and walk out of Bright's room silently.

Gulf took shower and was getting ready for the day when a thought pop in his mind, "P'Bright told him that they both love each other, and are married but why didn't he feel like feeling of love for P'Bright. Why does his heart says it's all not right it's all fake." His thoughts were interrupted, by a knock on the door. Gulf came out of his room and rushed to the open door. Only to find Fluke was waiting for him to open the door. He smiled when he saw Fluke, and Fluke returned his smile.

He let Mew and Fluke sit in living room and told them that he will wake up Bright but Mew stopped him by saying that today he has work with Gulf. Gulf sat down in wonder that what work did Mew have with him. Mew with a pleading eyes look at Gulf and said, I've to go out of country for a week regarding business things and Fluke's grandparents are also not in Thailand.

He could have taken Fluke with him but his school is there and most importantly Fluke doesn't want to go with Mew. So with no option left he came to Gulf to ask him to let Fluke stay with them for a week.

Gulf laughed and said it's not a problem and I'm happy whenever I'm with Fluke. I feel like I've some connections with him. So you can rest assured and let Fluke stay with us. Mew smiled and hold the hands of Gulf and thanked him dearly saying that I was worried that you won't agree to this and than I'll have to cancel the meetings.

Bright woke up to find the bed empty the person who was sleeping with him last night has been awake. He smiled at the thought of Gulf making breakfast for him and they both have breakfast together without any disturbance. He freshen up and headed downstairs to eat breakfast. He had planned to take out Gulf for a movie date so that they can have some couple time. With a smile full of happiness he walked towards dinning table.

Mew handed Fluke's luggage to Gulf. He smiled towards Fluke and hugged him before leaving out of the house. He looked at Fluke, thanked him and said to take care of Fluke in his absence and he left the house with a smile which was confusing.

Bright was shocked to see Fluke at dinning table and on top of that he was shocked to see Gulf feeding Fluke

Bright was shocked to see Fluke at dinning table and on top of that he was shocked to see Gulf feeding Fluke. For a moment he thought he has came back in past, and Gulf has remembered everything. Fluke who was eating breakfast saw Bright standing with a smile on his face he greeted Good morning to Bright.

And Bright knew that these wasn't dream, Fluke is here with them again. Gulf who didn't noticed Bright arriving at dinning table turned to see Bright when Fluke greeted him and said, "P'Mew have to go out of Thailand for business purpose and the grandparents of Fluke were out of Thailand, because of the school of Fluke he had to stay behind.
So P'Mew left him with us. Hope you don't mind that P'Bright.

Bright didn't like Fluke arriving in their life again but he couldn't say anything to Gulf or Fluke so he control his anger, smiled and said "There's no problem in it actually it's an pleasure to have Fluke with us, it will be practice for us when we will have our own baby."

Hi guys I'm back with another chapter. Well seems like Bright won't be getting any privacy with Gulf and with Fluke being with them again he won't be getting his & Gulf moments anytime soon.

With Fluke's entry in the house with such a situation of Gulf's memory will bring what outcome? Share your views with me and let me know what you guys think about it.

Also please keep voting and thanks for your special time.

Lots of love from LilFlower ❤️❤️