The Truth Has Been Revealed

It's been more than week since Tar has left this world. And Mew has been starting to adjust himself without him. Today he is meeting Saint in his office because he said the reports of the DNA is back. Mew was having mix feelings, he was nervous as well as excited. Nervous because he don't know what would be the result and excited because what he has expected if that's true than many life is gonna change.

Saint came in and said on the chair, so Mew how are you doing? Mew gave him a small smile and replied I'm doing good it's not same without Tar but I'm adjusting. And these days I'm spending time with Fluke & Gulf which is making me happy. Oh here's the report. You were waiting for and see the result for yourself.

Mew took the report and opened it what he saw made his face full of happiness. I knew it Saint, Fluke's having some of my features anyone can see that. Oh God I can't describe how happy I'm Saint. Fluke is my child. Saint coughed to get the attention of Mew, so what are you gonna do next? Mew smiled and said Gulf didn't remember me, because he was drunk that night but I clearly remember Gulf. So I ll take this report and show it to him and will ask him to let Fluke stay with me also.

Gulf heard a knock on his door so he walked towards door to open it, he was surprised to see Mew as he wasn't expecting him

Gulf heard a knock on his door so he walked towards door to open it, he was surprised to see Mew as he wasn't expecting him. He let him inside, Gulf could see Mew was happy and he was glad to see him happy. Mew asked for Fluke and was told that he is sleeping. Mew calmly said that he wants Gulf to see something and he handed him the DNA report.

Gulf took the report and what he saw made him gasp in shock. You are the father of Fluke, you were the guy who took my virginity? Mew listened to the questions of Gulf and only replied yes. What do you want now P'Mew? Gulf voice was shaky.

I want my child to be with me too said Mew. You won't abandon me from Fluke na? asked Gulf with a voice which was like he was going to cry soon. Mew put his hands on Gulf's shoulder and said No I won't because I know he is important to you. Gulf sighed in relief after hearing that he was happy that P'Mew understood him and Mew was happy that Gulf didn't stop him for spending time with Fluke.

Fluke came downstairs running and hugged Mew. Papi! Take me to our home I don't want to stay with Gulf daddy, he lied to me about my father. I hate him and he started dragging Mew out of his voice. Gulf couldn't understood what has happen a moment ago he and Mew were talking about Fluke and in another moment Fluke said he is liar and hates him and don't want to live with him.

Gulf rushed towards Fluke and tried to convince him but Fluke being stubborn ignored all his pleads and said to Mew to take him home. Mew looked at Gulf and told him, Fluke needs time to adjust, let him adjust and I ll bring him back. Gulf couldn't do anything instead he nodded his son hates him and doesn't want him make him cry.

He was holdup by Bright in bridal style and was taken inside of the house. Tears were flowing from his eyes. When Bright asked Gulf whats wrong? Gulf started crying again and said Fluke hates me and doesn't want to stay with me.

Hi guys I'm back with another chapter. Well the truth is officially revealed but why did Fluke did that? Share your views and keep voting.

Also Thank you for your precious time.

Lots of love from LilFlower ❤️❤️