Mew's Emotional Side

Saint was at home with Fluke when Mew came back meeting Bright. Saint saw the colorless face of Mew and he knew instantly that the meeting has been bad. Fluke looked at his papi and asked is he okay? Mew who looked at Fluke immediately hugged him and kissed started kissing his cheeks. Fluke and Saint both were shocked by the Mew's actions. Fluke hugged his Papi tightly and said, "I'm here with papi and soon Daddy Gulf will be with us too."

Fluke's words consoled Mew and his face lit a smile

Fluke's words consoled Mew and his face lit a smile. Fluke then excused himself, and headed to sleep. Saint waited until they both were in the room and then finally asked what did Bright say that your face had drained all its color. And the way you reacted by seeing Fluke was something out of the world for me.

Mew sat on the sofa let out a long sigh and said "Bright is not like I used to think, he is so damn dangerous and worst part is he is damn crazy about Gulf." Saint looked at him with a confusing look and asked, "what makes you to say that? " Remember you said Gulf's elder brother got died in accident think who was behind it said Mew.

Don't tell me it was Bright said Saint. Mew only nodded. He knew that you were spying on Gulf and before you came to know about Fluke being my child he has already known about it and he fabricated Fluke's mind against Gulf by being me.

Holy shit! What the hell are you saying? Was the Saint's reaction. He clearly created the situation so that he could have Gulf only to himself. And worst part is that the parts of memory which Gulf has lost is also Bright's work. But I'm thankful that he never hurted Fluke.
It scared me to death just by thinking that Gulf is with Bright he is crazy Saint he could hurt Gulf if things didn't go the way he want. For the first time in my life I'm scared Saint, Mew said with eyes full of tears. I'm scared to lose Gulf or Fluke.
Saint patted his shoulder in console and said he won't hurt Gulf, because he did this everything for Gulf which indicates that he is very special to him and he don't want Gulf to get hurt so don't worry about it. What you should worry is how to help Gulf and how to unveil the Bright's sins to Gulf?

Bright arrived home only to find Gulf sleeping on sofa, he can clearly predict that Gulf was waiting for him and has fall asleep. He picked Gulf in a bridal style and took him to his bedroom. He gently lay him down on the bed. And he himself headed to shower, he came back from shower only wearing shorts.

He looked at Gulf who was peacefully sleeping. He smiled when he saw him smiling in sleep. No matter how much time he look at Gulf, he never feel satisfied with it. He himself didn't know how much he love Gulf but he clearly know that without Gulf his life is aimless. Gulf is everything he had, and he felt happy that he talked with Mew today because he make himself very much clear that he shouldn't come in between them.

Finally, Bright and Gulf are together, no one is between them and he won't let anyone come in between them. The world which Bright created for himself and Gulf is now complete with only both of them. He kissed the forehead of Gulf and lay down on the bed, he slowly pull Gulf in his arms to which Gulf adjusted himself on Bright's chest in sleep.

Every night now its gonna be like this Gulf will be in my arms said Bright by looking at Gulf.

Hi guys I'm back with another chapter. We saw an emotional side of Mew with Fluke and I hope you will like that side of Mew.

Share your views with me and please vote. Also as Climax Chp has been released so we are heading towards our ending soon.

Thanks for your precious time.

Lots of Love from LilFlower ❤️❤️