A Night To Remember

Fluke was happy with his both parents and grandparents. His family was complete and his parents were official now. He know sooner or later they will get married and Fluke will witness their marriage. Tonight he is sleeping with Daddy Gulf because he wanted to listen to his bedtime stories. He know Papi was jealous with him as he got to sleep with Daddy Gulf whereas he couldn't and he used this opportunity to tease him.

Gulf saw that Fluke was fast asleep and was in deep sleep so he silently stood out of bed and came out of room. He knocked the Mew's door only to find that Mew was still awake working. As soon as Mew saw Gulf he gave him a big smile and told him to enter the room. Gulf sat down on the sofa and told that Mew has to go with Fluke to 4 hour activity in school.

Usually Gulf would go but he feels that this will be a chance to bring the father and son more closer. Mew nodded in agreement. As Gulf was about to stand up from the sofa, Mew pushed himself on Gulf and kissed his lips until it was swollen. Gulf couldn't say anything just touch his lips and ran towards his room.

The next day the father and son left for the activity in school. Gulf gave them their lunchboxes and bid them byes. When both the father and son were gone. He smiled to himself and said now he can work according to his plan. He prepared the cake one with strawberry and the other with chocolate. He started cooking the dinner which is favorite of Mew & Fluke. Lastly, he packed the gift for both of them.

When both the father and son came back home only to find that the lights were off. Mew got scared as to what happen and he immediately called Gulf when he didn't answer, he panicked. Suddenly the lights came back and Gulf was walking towards them with two cakes in his hands. He put it on the table and invited both the father and son to cut the cake. Firstly the cake of Fluke was cut, lastly Mew's cake was cut. Both the duo like the surprised prepared by Gulf.

And soon the faces of the three people who lived in this house where covered with cake. Gulf let them get freshen up and till that time he arranged the dinning table. At dinning table Mew and Fluke happiness were on seventh cloud seeing all the dishes were their favorite. They thanked Gulf and started eating. When dinner was over, Gulf gave them both of their gifts.

Fluke opened his gift only to find a scarf, a woolen coat, a cap and a pair of socks for winter season

Fluke opened his gift only to find a scarf, a woolen coat, a cap and a pair of socks for winter season. He hugged Gulf because he liked the gift and Gulf has sewed it the way Fluke wanted his winters clothes to be. As for Mew, when he opened the gift he found a pendant which was having the alphabet of Gulf initial letter 'G' covered with Gold on it. Mew closely looked at it and he saw that their was hideous M also on it. He kissed the lips of Gulf and thanked him. Mew whispered in Gulf's ear that he wanted one more gift to which Gulf asked as to what he want?

He said whatever I ask from you tomorrow you'll give it to me said Mew. Gulf smiled and nodded.

Hi guys I'm back with another chapter.
Yes Fluke's and Mew's birthday is on the same day. Isn't it good? Btw what do you think Mew gonna ask from Gulf?

Share your views and let me know about it. Also please keep on voting.

Thanks for your precious time.

Lots of Love from LilFlower ❤️❤️