Gulf Is Back

Bright was kissing the lips of Gulf. He then stood up from the bed and came to the windows, he smiled towards Mew and said you shouldn't see me making love with Gulf blinked his eyes and close the curtains before fully closing the curtains his words to Mew were, "Now Gulf will be mine."

Mew woke up from the sleep he wanted to scream but his voice didn't came out of his throat. He drank the water from the glass which was on the nightstand. And consoled himself by saying that it's just a dream. He then said to himself, that he won't let Bright take what is his, he will fight for Gulf and wouldn't let Bright win it.

His cellphone rang at that time and he wondered who will call him at 5 a.m. in the morning. Upon seeing who was the caller, his face turned into a sour expression and he picked up the call. Morning hope you had a good sleep said Bright. Where is Gulf? Mew asked without wasting anytime. You should learn some politeness, oh and Gulf is sleeping. You know he look so innocent when he is sleeping you couldn't take your eyes of him. Oh I forgot, you don't know how Gulf looks like when he is asleep.

Mew was grinding his teeth in anger. I called you because I saw your voice mails, so what's the reason that you called me so many times. Mew swallowed his anger, because he know it will be waste of energy by getting angry on Bright because he was clearing playing with him.

I called you because Fluke wanted to meet Gulf, so for that we came home and found that you and Gulf weren't at home. Bright laughed and said yeah Gulf wasn't feeling well, so I decided to take him out for holiday to refresh his mood. Is that all you call for Mew if it is than I'm hanging up.

Mew bathed himself, dressed up and was happy to meet Gulf again. He will step by step will win Gulf's heart. And he has the big help with him i.e. Fluke. He picked the Fluke from his parents home and they both headed to meet Gulf. Fluke was happy to see Gulf after a long time.

The duo of Father & son knocked on the door of Gulf's house. Fluke was jumping in excitement to meet Gulf. The door was opened by Bright, he let them enter and sat on the sofa. Gulf was in kitchen, cooking breakfast, Fluke ran towards him and hug him from behind. Gulf got shocked as to who hug him.

He turned around and saw Fluke was hugging him

He turned around and saw Fluke was hugging him. He patted the head of the little boy and headed to the living room. P'Bright do we have guests? He looked at Mew with a smile and greeted him, he gave back the Fluke to him and said your son came running to kitchen, he's  cute when he grows up he would definitely look handsome.

Both the duo of father & son looked at him with a shock face, both laughed when they understood that Gulf is joking.

Hi guys I'm back with another chapter. Finally Fluke gets to meet his Daddy Gulf. What will be Mew's first step towards achieving Gulf's heart?

Let me know your views also keep voting. And thank you for your precious time.

Lots of Love from LilFlower ❤️❤️