Bright Plans Got Cancelled

Gulf ate food and feel like vomitting. Both Fluke and Bright got worried because of this. Fluke got to his room and was busy on a video call with Mew. Bright came in to check on Fluke, he saw sadness visible on Fluke's face, what's wrong Fluke? To which Fluke replied that he doesn't know what happen with Gulf.

 Bright came in to check on Fluke, he saw sadness visible on Fluke's face, what's wrong Fluke? To which Fluke replied that he doesn't know what happen with Gulf

Mew who was hiding in his house, was listening the conversation of Bright & Fluke. Bright smiled and said Maybe Fluke will get someone little to play with him. When Mew heard that his blood started boiling, Bright couldn't trespass Gulf in such state right was the think he asked to himself.

Fluke smiled and said that he want a little brother so that he can play games with him. Bright smiled listening to it and it was a genuine smile without any hidden motive. He brushed the hairs of Fluke and told him let's see Gulf as doctor would have checked him.

Doctor was about to go out of the room to call Bright but before he could do that Bright is here. Nong Fluke how's you asked the doctor. I'm fine but how's my Daddy? asked Fluke. He smiled and said there's nothing to worry about he must have eaten something which isn't suitable for his stomach. I've given him medicine he should rest for a day as he will be feeling weak.

Bright cursed his luck, as he had planned all day to spend with Gulf and it seems like now that plan has to be postpone for sometime. He turned around to look for Fluke, but find that he was hugging, the Gulf and has been asleep with him on Gulf's bed.

He looked at the duo of son and father and badly wished why Mew has to be the dad of Fluke why can't he be his dad? After all they all were a perfect family before Mew came into their life. And he hate Mew because of the fact that he had Gulf before him which is his only right. And Fluke would have been his son.

He kissed the forehead of Fluke and then kiss the lips of Gulf lightly and headed out of the room. Fluke didn't know how long he slept but he feel good to sleep with his Dad, he felt good in embrace of Gulf. He was looking at Gulf who was sleeping peacefully, I promise Daddy that I'll unite our family back.

He video called Mew and told him everything about Gulf he saw concern and worriness on the face of his Papi and he assured him that he will take care of his Dad. With Fluke's words Mew heart was somehow consoled.

Bright was in his room, he was worried as how did Gulf get food poison. When he think about his plans getting canceled he was pissed by that thought. He had decided that they will go watch movie, then he will take Gulf on shopping and lastly he will take him on a romantic dinner. But his plans can wait, his first priority now is Gulf's health and how come he forgot about Fluke he doesn't have anything against that kid  but he needs to find a way to make him go to Mew as soon as possible.

Hi guys I'm back with another chapter. It's bad our Gulf got food poison, but how did he get it? And I feel bad about Bright's plan getting cancel as he was looking forward to their moments.

Do share your views about this chapter with me. Also keep on voting please.

Thanks for giving me your precious time.

Lots of Love from LilFlower ❤️❤️