Bright & Mew Confrontation

Why are you crying so badly Gulf? asked Bright who was just back from his business trip. Gulf drank the water and told Bright everything that happen in the morning. You mean Mew is the father of Fluke. I don't remember about that night because I was drunk and I was too scared to see the person in morning that I left immediately.

Bright hugged Gulf and said it's okay everything gonna be fine. Let's rest in your room, Bright let Gulf in his room here take this pills you'll feel better. He let Gulf sleep sat beside him and patted his head.

Which is my room Papi? asked Fluke

Which is my room Papi? asked Fluke. You sleep in my room we will prepare the room according to your taste. After hearing that Fluke jumped in excitement. Mew was happy seeing his son being happy and cheerful. Fluke was exploring the house and Mew silently followed. Mew then suddenly asked that why did he said those harsh words to Fluke.

Because he lied to me and I've to call Bright as my dad. Mew thought this isn't right time to explain the situation to Fluke so he let him be with himself. Fluke at lunch with Mew, and Mew find it so fascinating that Fluke was having lunch with him but not as a stranger but as his dad. Fluke would occasionally feed Mew and will ask Mew to do the same.  He missed Tar in this situation.

Fluke was sleeping in Mew's room when Bright came. How come you are back so early asked Mew with pure sarcasm. Why can't I be back when my family is here replied back with the same level of sarcasm. Where is Fluke asked Bright. He is resting in his own home. Fine then let him stay at his home but Gulf was badly hurt by his words.

How's Gulf? asked Mew with voice full of concern. You don't need to worry about him, his husband can take care of him. Husband ha, if I know everything properly Gulf and you aren't married. Bright wasn't shock when Mew said those words. He instead laughed and said Maybe we are not married now, but we will be soon who's knows the future

Well, then you'll have a competition Bright said Mew with a evil smile. Now Bright's eyes clearly show anger, Gulf is mine you have your son so be happy with it. And it's not good to steal someone else's love. We will see Bright who will be having Gulf at last. What a shame it looks like you were already eyeing my Gulf when Tar was alive, seems like you badly wanted Tar to die so that you can approach Gulf. Poor Tar!

Hi guys I'm back with another chapter. Seems like this confrontation between these two hotties gonna be a hot mess. What do you think about it? Share your views with me and keep voting. Also thanks for your precious time.

Lots of love from LilFlower ❤️❤️