You'll Be Remember Forever

Mew was chatting with Saint, when his cellphone rang. He heard his mom's voice saying come to home, something has happened to Tar. As soon as he heard that he rushed out of the Cafe, Saint was worried so he go with him to check what's wrong. When he reached home, he saw his dad sitting on the sofa with a sadness visible on his face. He walked towards him and asked what's the matter? What happen to Tar? He started calling Tar but he didn't get response.

He ran upstairs and headed straight towards his bedroom, when he opened the door he stumbled and fall on the floor. Tar was lying on the bed, Mew's mom was crying, he stood up and asked why mom is crying? What happen to Tar? He walked towards Tar and tried to wake him up. He was about to call the doctor, when his mom stopped him.

We call the doctor, he came and checked Tar, Mew was looking at his mom with eyes full of pleading. Mom what's wrong with Tar? Son, Tar has left you forever. After hearing those words Mew let out a scream and fall on floor and started crying. He pushed Tar but Tar wasn't responding.

Mew with sobs was saying, you said you'll be with me forever, you'll be always there with me no matter whatever happens than why did you left me Tar? Why Tar? Don't you love me now that you decided to leave me? Mew couldn't control his tears and kept looking at the still body of Tar.

Tar was cremated the following evening. Mew looked at the sky and said, no matter wherever you are, just stay happy. Mew came back home and sat on the sofa of living room. His parents were staying with Mew because they know it's difficult time for him. Mew go to his room and was looking Tar's picture. When he saw his diary. He started reading it until he reached the last page.

"I'm sorry P'Mew I don't want to be the reason of unhappiness to you, it's not like I'm giving up on you it's just that I'm giving up on myself. All these years you've cherished me like a treasure. And I'm glad for it but when it was my time to give you a complete family I couldn't succeed in it. I visited many hospitals, meet many doctors and everywhere I was getting failed. In the end I decided to let you be free from myself. Just remember that I'm and was happy with you, there's no fault of yours in this. Just remember that I'm always there with you. And I love you P'Mew. Will definitely meet together in next life. Be strong like you have always been. Su Su na P'Mew. Tar lak Phi.(Tar Loves Mew).

After reading the diary Mew cried for sometime when he heard his mom knocking on his door, she said there's someone in living room to meet him

Mew washed his face and headed to downstairs. When he came midway he saw Gulf was sitting in the living room with Fluke by his side.

Hi guys I'm back with another chapter. Well it's sad that P'Tar left us early which means now Mew can fully concentrate on Gulf now.. Let me know your views on this chapter and also do vote. Thanks for your precious time..

Lots of Love from LilFlower ❤️❤️