Happy Mother's Day(Spl Chp)

A glimpse in future of Mew & Gulf's life

Fluke was so excited for this day so he woke up early in the morning at 4 a.m. He slowly headed towards his parents room and saw that the room was open he peeped inside to see whether Gulf is sleeping or not and thanked God when he find that Gulf is still sleeping.

He quietly walked towards Mew's side and slowly woke him up. Mew who saw Fluke woke up so early was in confusion state before he could say anything Fluke put a finger on his lips and said in via action that he shouldn't speak or else Gulf will be awake.

Both the duo of Father & Son slowly walked out of the room and closed the door quietly behind them. Fluke took Mew to the living room and told him that today is mother's day so he wanted to surprise Gulf as this is the first family event for them after being together. Mew smiled towards his son and said okay.

Fluke removed a short paper from his night suit pockets and showed the list they have to prepare for Gulf. Mew wondered when did Fluke make the list. Fluke dragged him to the kitchen as the first thing to do on the list was baking a cake.

And the duo of father and son started preparing the batter of cake, after successful attempts of trying to make a perfect batter they put it in a mold and then put it in oven so that it can be baked. Soon the cake was baked and they decorated it.

Mew saw the mess in the kitchen and he knew Gulf wouldn't love it so he decided to clean the kitchen whereas Fluke will do the second thing of the list i.e. Prepare a special breakfast for Gulf. Mew knew whatever Fluke will prepare, Gulf would love it because it will be filled with love of Fluke for him. Despite being five years old, Fluke has learnt how to make a French omelet and if you would guys would be guessing who taught him.

Then the answer is simple he has learnt it from Gulf. By the time Mew cleaned the kitchen and Fluke prepared the omlet it was 5:15 am. Mew helped Fluke in preparing sandwich and believe me if you see those two guys making food in kitchen you are heart too would have melt by that scenario.

Now the time was almost 5:45 a.m. And there was last thing they need to do. Fluke has to pack the gift he brought for Gulf. Mew helped his son in packing the gift. Gulf woke up at 6 a.m. his usual time to wake up in morning, he was surprised when he find that Mew wasn't next to him he wondered where Mew will be as he check the restroom Mew wasn't over there too.

He slowly came downstairs, and saw that despite being morning the living room was dark as all the curtains were close so he opened the curtains to let the light enter in the room. As soon as he open curtain, there was a sound of party popper and the sound of Surprise echoed in the living room.

He turned around to find Fluke in his little hand holding a chocolate cake and said Happy Mother's Day. As soon as he heard that he smiled put the cake on table and hugged Fluke. Mew who saw this pouted and said I want to hug you guys too and he hugged them. They cut the cake and Gulf laughed when he saw Mew and Fluke as how messy they were.

He was surprised when he saw Fluke has prepared today's breakfast, Gulf looked at Mew and said, "Our son is growing up much faster." Fluke then rushed towards his room and brought a gift which was sweetly wrapped in a red and shiny white gift wrapper.

He then gave that gift to Gulf and said, "Thank you for keeping me, protecting me and showering me with so much love, I love you". When Gulf opened the gift he face was having a beautiful smile. He hugged Fluke and said thank you for such a beautiful gift.

The gift was the painting drawn by Fluke of his, Mew and Gulf. Their own family painting. Gulf hang that on their bedroom wall. And the family of three sat down to eat the delicious breakfast prepared by the young chef.

Hi guys on a occasion of Mother's day I decided to post a special chapter of Fluke presenting the perfect Mother's day for Gulf

Hope you guys would have like this sweet Chp. I tried my best to put all the sweetness in this chapter.

Share your views with me and please vote. Also a very happy mother's day to all the lovely mothers out there.

Thanks for giving me your precious time.

Lots of Love from LilFlower ❤️❤️